xxᴠɪɪ.

xxᴠɪɪ. ᴜᴛᴏᴘɪᴀ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Yana takes the Doctor and Juliet over to various pieces of equipment straight away.

"Chan welcome tho."

"Now, this is the gravitissimal accelerator. It's past its best but it works.", Yama explains to them.

"Chan welcome tho."

"And over here is the footprint impellor system. Now, do you know anything about endtime gravity-"

"Hello. Who are you?", Martha says to Yana's assistant.

"Chan Chantho tho."

"But we can't get it to harmonise."

"Captain Jack Harkness.", Jack smiles at Chanthro.

"Stop it.", The Doctor scolds him, again.

"Can't I say hello to anyone?"

"No.", Thea and Anastasia say together.

"Chan I do not protest tho.", Chanthro admits.

"Maybe later, Blue. So, what have we got here?"

"And all this feeds into the rocket?", Juliet asks Yana.

"Yeah, except without a stable footprint, you see, we're unable to achieve escape velocity. If only we could harmonise the five impact patterns and unify them, well, we might yet make it. What do you think, Doctor? Jewel? Any ideas?"

"Well, er, basically, sort of, not a clue.", The Doctor sighs.

They turns to Juliet, expectantly.

"Sadly, I've got nothing."

"Nothing?", Yana echoes her, disappointed.

"We're not from around these parts. I've never seen a system like it. Sorry.", The Doctor apologizes.

"Neither have I."

"No, no. I'm sorry. It's my fault. There's been so little help."

Over in the corner with chairs, a table and a drinks machine, Martha pulls a transparent container from Jack's backpack. It contains a hand and a foot.

"Oh, my God. You've got a hand and a foot? A hand and a foot, in jars. A hand and foot in jars, in your bag.", Martha gasps.

Thea and Anastasia look on, intrigued and disgusted at the same time.

"But that, that, that's my hand."

"And my foot!"

"I said I had a Doctor and Jules detector.", Jack sheepishly admits.

"Chan is this a tradition amongst your people tho?", Chanthro asks.

"Not on my street. What do you mean, that's your hand and your foot? You've got both your hands, I can see them. And I can guarantee Jules has both her feet!"