xxɪ.

xxɪ. ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴꜱ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Make your decision, Mister Smith.", Jenny says, growing impatient.

"Perhaps if that human heart breaks, the Time Lord will emerge.", Baines suggests.

Out of sight, Latimer takes the watch from his pocket, and opens it. Golden energy shimmers and the Family turn their heads quickly, they don't notice that Thea had now absorbed the information from her own watch.

"Time Lord.", A voice calls.

"It's him!", Baines points, misreading the situation and not yet realizing that Thea is also a Time Lady.

Latimer closes the watch. Martha runs over and gets the gun off Jenny and uses her as a shield while she aims it at Baines.

"All right! One more move and I shoot.", She threatens, as Juliet is released from the woman's hold. She immediately runs over into John's open arms.

He holds her close and watches the situation before him, making sure not to let her go, even for a second.

"Oh, the maid is full of fire.", Baines comments.

"And you can shut up!", She fires the gun at the ceiling.

"Careful, Son of Mine. This is all for you so that you can live forever.", Clark warns him.

"Shoot you down."

"Try it. We'll die together."

"Would you really pull the trigger? Looks too scared.", Baines scoffs.

"Scared and holding a gun's a good combination. Do you want to risk it?"

The family lower their guns. Anastasia is returned to John and Juliet. The three embrace each other.

"Doctor, get everyone out. There's a door at the side. It's over there. Go on. Do it, Mister Smith. I mean you.", Martha orders.

"Do what she said. Everybody out, now. Don't argue, Mister Jackson. They're mad. That's all we need to know. Susan, Miss Cooper, outside, all of you.", Joan says suddenly.

The villagers run out, screaming.

"Move yourself, boy. Back to the school, quickly."

"And you. Go on. Just shift."

"What about you?", Juliet asks Martha and Thea, who is now standing with her.

"Mister Smith, I think you should escort your wife and daughters to safety, don't you?", Martha says, before lightly shoving Thea in his direction.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Mister Hicks, warn the village. Get everyone out. Latimer, get back to the school. Tell the headmaster-", John is cut off.

"Don't touch me. You're as bad as them.", Latimer runs off.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Jenny gets away from Martha and rejoins her Family.

"Don't try anything. I'm warning you, or Sonny boy gets it.", Martha points the gun.

"She's almost brave, this one."