ɪɪ.

ɪɪ. ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"There's someone behind this, directing the roboforms.", The Doctor explains.

"But why is it me? What have I done?", Donna asks.

"If we find the controller, we'll find that out. Ooo! It's up there. Something in the sky."

Juliet rolls her eyes at his avoidance of her question.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A large red claw touches the screen showing the Doctor and Juliet both looking upwards.

"Clever, clever, clever boy. And girl. Eat you up all snicker snacker, travelling man and woman. He shall come to me, and the beautiful bride. And never forget his Jewel. Such secrets to unlock! I shall descend this night. I shall descend upon this Earth and shine!", The spaceship is a seven pointed star, with spiders web accessories, and the Empress looks like a giant spider.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The ambulances have arrived.

"I've lost the signal. Donna, we've got to get to your office. HC Clements. I think that's where it all started. Lance! Is it Lance? Lance, can you give me a lift?", The Doctor asks.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"To you lot this might just be a locksmiths, but HC Clements was brought up twenty three years ago by the Torchwood Institute.", The Doctor says.

"Who are they?"

"They were behind the battle of Canary Wharf.", Juliet replies coldly. The Doctor gives her a sympathetic look, understanding why her tone is so cold.

"Cyberman invasion. Skies over London full of Daleks?", He asks Donna.

"Oh, I was in Spain."

"They had Cybermen in Spain.", Juliet points out. Her time sounds rather rude, once again.

"Scuba diving.", She adds.

"That big picture, Donna. You keep on missing it. Torchwood was destroyed, but HC Clements stayed in business. I think someone else came in and took over the operation."

"But what do they want with me?"

"Somehow you've been dosed with Huon energy. And that's a problem, because Huon energy hasn't existed since the Dark Times. The only place you'd find a Huon particle now is a remnant in the heart of the Tardis. See? That's what happened. Say, that's the Tardis.", He picks up a coffee mug.

"And that's you.", He grabs a pencil.

"The particles inside you activated. The two sets of particles magnetised and whap.", He shakes the mug and the pencil, then drops the pencil into the mug.

"You were pulled inside the Tardis."

"I'm a pencil inside a mug?", Donna asks as he spins she mug around.

"Yes, you are. 4H. Sums you up. Lance? What was HC Clements working on? Anything top secret? Special operations? Do not enter?", He turns his attention to Donna's fiancée, not missing the skeptical look on Juliet's face.

"I don't know, I'm in charge of personnel. I wasn't project manager. Why am I even explaining myself? What the hell are we talking about?", Lance asks, suddenly feeling as if he's being interrogated.