ɪx.

ɪx. ɴʏᴄ, ɴʏ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The Laurenzi presents - New York Revue. The music tells me we're in the 1920's. A showgirl in skimpy red costume with wings and feathers is hurrying along.

"Two minutes to curtain up! Come on!"

"Two minutes to curtain up!"

"Where's Tallulah?", Someone asks.

"Where do you think?"

She knocks on the star's dressing room door.

"Hey, Tallulah, leave him alone!"

The chorus head for the stage and a clown down looks sadly at his three juggling balls.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Tallulah's costume is white with wings and a halo. She is kissing her boyfriend.

"It's nearly showtime, Laszlo. I got to go.", She tells him.

"Just promise me you'll come on Sunday, okay? My mother will kill me if she doesn't get to meet you."

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"Tallulah, she'll love you just as much as I do.", Laszlo assures her.

"Oh, you say the sweetest things."

"It's true. Now, promise me, Sunday you'll come."

"I promise. Cross my heart.", She promises.

"Oh, here. Take this, sweetheart.", He gives her a white rose.

"Wear it on stage and think of me."

"Tallulah!", Someone calls from afar.

"I'm coming! Quit yelling! How do I look?", Tallulah yells back, before turning to Laszlo.

"Like an angel."

Tallulah blows one last kiss before heading up the stairs to the stage, where the audience are already whistling and cheering.

"Wish me luck, Lazlo!"

"Break a leg, sweetheart.", Laszo smiles at her.

Something runs past the open doorway.

"Tallulah?"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
There is a strange grunting sound. Laszlo sees something run across a corridor out of the corner of his eye, and follows it.

"Who's there?", He calls.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Hello? Hello? Who's there? Who are you?", He strikes a match from a book and comes face to face with a wooden pirate. Then a pig in a boiler suit runs at him on its hind legs.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The Tardis materialises in one of the corners of an eleven pointed Army base exterior wall.

"Where are we?", Martha asks as she looks around.

"Ah, smell that Atlantic breeze. Nice and cold. Lovely. Martha, Stasia, have you met my friend?", The Doctor gestures to smelt hint behind them.