xxxɪɪ.

xxxɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀʏꜱ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Now, you tell me, God of all Daleks, because there's one thing I never worked out. The words Bad Wolf, spread across time and space, everywhere, drawing me in. How'd you manage that? ", The Doctor asks.

"I did nothing.", The Emperor says.

"Oh, come on, there's no secrets now, your worship.", The Doctor taunts the Emperor with the nickname.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"They are not part of my design. This is the Truth of God."

The Doctor looks up at the BadWolf Corporation sign on the wall.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Whole chickens turn in a rotisserie. Jackie and Mickey are eating their meals out of polystyrene containers. Rose isn't hungry.

"And it's gone up market, this place. They're doing little tubs of coleslaw, now. It's not very nice. It tastes a bit sort of clinical.", Jackie wonders aloud.

"Have you tried that new pizza place down Minto Road?", Mickey asks.

"What's it selling?"

"Pizza."

"That's nice. Do they deliver?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, Rose, have something to eat-", Jackie notices Rose's full plate.

"Two hundred thousand years in the future, their dying, and there's nothing I can do."

"Well, like you said two hundred thousand years. It's way off."

"But it's not. It's now. That fight is happening right now, and their fighting for us, for the whole planet, and I'm just sitting here eating chips."

"Listen to me. God knows I have hated that man, but right now, I love him and do you know why? Because he did the right thing. He sent you back to me."

"What about Juliet, hmm? You love her and you don't care that she's up there, dying"

"I mean, what do I do every day, mum? What do I do? Get up, catch the bus, go to work, come back home, eat chips and go to bed? Is that it?", Rose snaps at her.

"It's what the rest of us do.", Mickey says.

"But I can't!"

"Why, because you're better than us?"

"No, I didn't mean that. But it was. It was a better life. And I don't mean all the travelling and seeing aliens and spaceships and things. That don't matter. The Doctor showed me a better way of living your life. You know he showed you too. That you don't just give up. You don't just let things happen. You make a stand. You say no. You have the guts to do what's right when everyone else just runs away, and I just can't-"

Rose runs out of the cafe.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Right, Lynda, you are my eyes and ears. When the Daleks get in, you can follow it on that screen and report it to me.", Jack orders.

"Understood.", She nods.

"They'll detect you but the door's made of Hydra Combination. It should keep them out.", Jack tells her.