xxᴠɪɪ.

xxᴠɪɪ. ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Planet Earth. This is where I was born. And this is where I died. For the first nineteen years of my life, nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever. And then I met a man called the Doctor."

"Run.", The memory of her meeting the Doctor plays in her head.

"A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end.", Rose says.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"How long are you going to stay with me?", He turns to look at them both.

"Forever.", They reply together.

"That's what I thought. But then came the army of ghosts. Then came Torchwood and the War. And that's when it all ended. This is the story of how I died."
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The Tardis materialises in a corner of the children's playground on a bright, sunny day. Rose has a very heavy rucksack with her.

"Mum, it's us! We're back!", She calls out.

"Oh, I don't know why you bother with that phone. You never use it!", Jackie says.

"Shut up, come here!"

"Oh, I love you!"

"I love you!"

"I love you so much!", Jackie and Rose hug. The Doctor makes his way past.

"Oh no, you don't. Come here!"

Jackie kisses the Doctor.

"Oh, you lovely big fella! Oh, you're all mine.", She smiles.

"Just, just, just put me down!", He complains.

"Yes, you are."

Rose hands over her rucksack.

"I've got loads of washing for you.", She grins.

"Sorry Jacks, I tried to do it myself but she wouldn't let me.", Juliet apologizes as the woman breaks into an even wider grin.

"Jules! Get over here, you."

Juliet laughs as she and Jackie embrace.

"I missed you."

"Missed you too, Jackie."

"Blimey. My own mother is trying to take my girlfriend.", Rose groans.

"Hush you.", Juliet laughs lightly along with her.

"Oh! I got you this.", Rose remembers. A small ornate metal nick-nack.

"It's from the market on this asteroid bazaar. It's made of, er, what's it called?"

"Bazoolium.", The Doctor provides the answer.

"Bazoolium. When it gets cold, yeah, it means it's going to rain. When it's hot, it's going to be sunny. You can use it to tell the weather."