xɪᴠ.

xɪᴠ. ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Ricky, you were the one who told us you don't contact your family because it puts them in danger.", Jake says.

"Yeah. Ricky said that. Course I did, just testing."

"I saw them. I taped them. They went round Blackfriars gathering up the homeless like the child catcher. They must've took four dozen.", Jake explains.

The blonde woman driver speaks. She is called Moore.

"The vans were hired out to a company called International Electromatics. But I did a protocol search. Turns out that's a dummy company established by guess who?", She asks.

"I don't know. Who?"

"Cybus Industries!", Both Moore and Jake tell him.

"Well, now we've got evidence."

"Bad news is, they've arrested Thin Jimmy. So that just leaves you.", Moore informs Mickey, who is currently posing as Ricky.

"Leaves me what?"

"The Number One. Top of the list. London's Most Wanted.", Jake tells him.

"Okay, cool. Say that again?", Mickey gulps.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A presentation is underway.

"The most precious thing on this Earth is the human brain, and yet we allow it to die. But now Cybus Industries has perfected a way of sustaining the brain indefinitely within a cradle of copyrighted chemicals. And the latest advances in synapse research allows cyberkinetic impulses to be bonded onto a metal exoskeleton. This is the ultimate upgrade. Our greatest step into cyberspace.", Lumic presents.

"I'm sorry. Could we stop it there? I don't need the pitch. I think we all know what this ultimate upgrade entails. And I'm here to tell you, John, the answer is no. My government does not give you permission. And I think no government ever will.", The President stops him.

"I prepared a paper for the Ethical Committee."

"Oh, come on. It's not just unethical. It's obscene.", The President scoffs.

"Mister President, if I might make a personal plea. I am dying, sir."

"I'm aware of that. And I'm very sorry."

"Without this project, you have condemned me. My inventions have advanced this whole planet. Would you have all that perish?", Lumic asks.

"You're a fine businessman, John, but you're not God. I'm really very sorry, but I think we should end it there. Mister Tyler, I'll see you tonight. I think we could all do with a drink. Mister Lumic.", The President leaves with a man in a white boiler suit.

"Still, it's not the only country in the world. There's always New Germany.", Pete tells Lumic.

"This is the home land. My birthplace. You may leave."

"Thank you, sir.", Pete leaves.

"Mister Crane?"

ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें