ᴠ.

ᴠ. ᴘᴜʀɪᴛʏ?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Rose, in another part of the ship, looks out of a window at the raging sun. She jumps when another one of the staff comes into the room, this one female.

"Sorry, am I allowed to be in here?", Rose asks.

The employee looks around uneasily.

"You have to give us permission to talk.", She informs her.

She looks at Rose expectantly. Rose looks unsure.

"Uh... you... have permission...?", She says slightly confused.

"Thank you! And, no. You're not in the way. Guests are allowed anywhere.", She informs Rose.

" 'Kay."

The employee goes to a panel in the wall and enters a code. Rose watches her.

"What's your name?", Rose asks her.

"Raffalo.", She answers.

"Raffalo?"

"Yes, Miss. I won't be long, I've just got to carry out some maintenance."

She kneels before an air vent.

"There's a tiny little glitch in the Face of Boe suite. There must be something blocking the system - he's not getting any hot water."

"So, you're a plumber?", Rose asks.

"That's right, Miss.", Ruffalo nods.

"They still have plumbers?", Rose asks.

"I hope so! Else I'm out of a job!", Ruffalo replies.

Rose laughs.

"Where are you from?", She asks.

"Crespallion."

"That's a planet, is it?"

"No, Crespallion's part of the Jaggit Brocade, affiliated to the Scarlet Junction, Convex 56. And where are you from, Miss? (Seems to remember herself). If you don't mind me asking.", Ruffalo asks.

"No! Not at all. Erm... I dunno, a long way away... I just sort of, hitched a lift with this man. Both me and my girl- my friend.", She catches her slip up, only just realising the risk she's taken herself.

"I didn't even think about it... I don't even know who he is... he's a complete stranger...", Rose says more to herself than Ruffalo.

Raffalo looks slightly worried. Rose snaps herself out of it.

"Anyway, don't let me keep you. Good luck with it!", She smiles.

She begins to walk away.

"Thank you, Miss. And... (Rose turns). Thank you for the permission. Not many people are that considerate.", Ruffalo thanks her.

Rose smiles.

"'Kay. See you later.", She nods.