xx.

xx. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Juliet, Sexy and Winnie are racing down a bright hallway.

"I think we lost them. For now.", Juliet adds to her sentence after a moment. The other two nod.

"Sexy?"

"Yes, Dove?"

"Why are my visits so short and vague?"

"That's will change one day, I can assure you of that. For now, this is hat you can handle and what I can give you. It is extremely exhausting for us both to do even these short visits."

"I understand. Actually, I'm not feeling so.. so... so-", Juliet's eyes roll back into her head as Winnie catches her as always.

"Ready?", The brunette grins.

"Geronimo!", Sexy grins as Winnie laughs.

They run off, Juliet still in Winnie's arms. Everything was as it should be.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The lights flicker.

"Zach? Have we got a problem?", Ida asks.

"No more than usual. Got the Scarlet System burning up. Might be worth a look.", His voice is heard.

"You might want to see this. Moment in history.", She opens the shutters.

"There. On the edge. That red cloud. That used to be the Scarlet System. Home to the Peluchi, a mighty civilisation spanning a billion years, disappearing forever. Their planets and suns consumed. Ladies and gentlemen, we have witnessed its passing.", She points as the Doctor gets a good look.

"Er, no, could you leave it open? Just for a bit. I won't go mad, I promise.", He tells her.

"How would you know? Scooti, check the lockdown. Jefferson, sign off the airlock seals for me. ", Jefferson and Scooti leave by door 17 or 19. Ida uses door 18.

"Open door 18."

Suddenly, Juliet gasps and sits up.

"Jules! How are you, Sweets?", Rose asks her, immediately by her side.

"Better. I'm really, better.", She grins as the Doctor offers her a hand so she can stand up.

"I've seen films and things, yeah. They say black holes are like gateways to another universe.", Rose comments as they all three are now watching the black hole.

"Close door 18."

"Not that one. It just eats.", The Doctor informs her.

"She knows, you idiot!", Juliet rolls her eyes as she slaps the back of his head.

"Long way from home.", Rose laughs a little at their interaction. Blimey, did she live those two idiots.

"Go that way, turn right, keep going for er, about, er, five hundred years, and you'll reach the Earth."

Rose turns her phone on.