xɪɪ.

xɪɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴠᴇʀꜱᴀɪʟʟᴇꜱ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Rose and Mickey are strapped to slanted tables, opposite the Tardis. Many androids are present.

"What's going on? Doctor? Jules?", She panics.

"Rose? They're going to chop us up, just like the crew. They're going to chop us up and stick us all over their stupid spaceship. And where's the Doctor? And Juliet? Where's the precious Doctor now? Where's she? They've been gone for flipping hours, that's where they are!", Mickey exclaims, growing angry.

"You are compatible.", A droid says.

"Well, you might want to think about that. You really, really, might, because me and Mickey, we didn't come here alone. Oh no. And trust me, you wouldn't want to mess with our designated driver. Either of them.", She mumbles the last bit.

The android extends his blade, with a little cogged wheel spinning at the end.

"Ever heard of the Daleks? Remember them? They had a name for our friend. They had myths about him, and a name. They called him the-", A suddenly crash and bang are heard before some horrible drunken singing follows.

"I could've danced all night, I could've danced all night."

"They called him the. They called him the, the-", Rose gives up as The Doctor stumbles in carrying a goblet with his tie wrapped around his head.

The Doctor sways in, carrying a goblet and wearing his tie around his head.

"And still have begged for more. I could've spread my wings and done a thou. Have you met the French? My God, they know how to party.", He grins as Juliet enters as well. She takes a moment to lean on the wall. Her eyes flutter open and shut as she tries to keep them open and to see clearly.

"Oh, look at what the cat dragged in. The Oncoming Storm.", Rose taunts the Doctor.

"Oh, you sound just like your mother.", He waves her off.

"What've you been doing? Where've you been? Jules?", The blonde looks to Juliet for an explanation, but said woman is now sitting on the ground with her head against the wall drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Hmm.. What?", She sits up before her eyes flutter shut again.

"Well, among other things, I think just invented the banana daiquiri a few centuries early. Do you know, they've never even seen a banana before. Always take a banana to a party, Rose. Bananas are good. Oh ho, ho, ho, ho, brilliant. It's you. You're my favourite, you are. You are the best! Do you know why? Because you're so thick. You're Mister Thick Thick Thickity Thick Face from Thicktown, Thickania. And so's your dad. Do you know what they were scanning Reinette's brain for? Her milometer. They want to know how old she is. Know why? Because this ship is thirty seven years old, and they think that when Reinette is thirty seven, when she's complete, then her brain will be compatible. So, that's what you're missing, isn't it, hmm? Command circuit. Your computer. Your ship needs a brain. And for some reason, God knows what, only the brain of Madame de Pompadour will do.", The Doctor rants on as Juliet finally regains her ability to move, although she is still stumbling round. After a moment, she helplessly falls back to the floor.

"The brain is compatible."

"Compatible? If you believe that, you probably believe this is a glass of wine.", The Doctor removes the android's mask and pours the contents of the goblet into its head. The clockwork seizes up.