xxxɪɪ.

xxxɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Space lane traffic is advised to stay away from Sol Three, also known as Earth. Pilots are warned Sol Three is now entering terminal extinction. Planet Earth is closed. Planet Earth is closed. Planet Earth is closed.", A computer says.

One year later
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A man signals to a rowing boat offshore with an oil lamp. It comes in and Martha gets out. The boat and its crew leave.

"What's your name, then?", She asks him.

"Tom Milligan. No need to ask who you are. The famous Martha Jones. How long since you were last in Britain?"

"Three hundred and sixty five days. It's been a long year.", She sighs.

"So what's the plan?", Tom wonders.

"This Professor Docherty. I need to see her. Can you get me there?"

"She works in a repair shed, Nuclear Plant Seven. I can get you inside. What's all this for? What's so important about her?"

"Sorry, the more you know, the more you're at risk.", Martha apologises.

"There's a lot of people depending on you. You're a bit of a legend.", He tells her.

"What does the legend say?"

"That you sailed the Atlantic, walked across America. That you were the only person to get out of Japan alive. Martha Jones, they say, she's going to save the world. Bit late for that.", They walk up to a flat bed van.

"How come you can drive? Don't you get stopped?"

"Medical staff. Used to be in paediatrics back in the old days. But that gives me a licence to travel so I can help out other the labour camps.", He explains.

"Great. I'm travelling with a doctor."
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Story goes that you're the only person on Earth who can kill him. That you, and you alone, can kill the Master stone dead."

"Let's just drive.", Martha sighs.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Citizens rejoice. Your lord and master stands on high, playing track three.", The Master enters the flight deck and starts dancing to 'I Can't Decide' by Scissor Sisters. He goes up to Lucy, kisses her and they dance together.

"I can't decide whether you should live or die. Though you'll probably go to Heaven, please don't hang your head and cry. No wonder why my heart feels dead inside. It's cold and hard and petrified. Lock the doors and close the blinds, we're going for a ride. Oh, I could throw you in a lake or feed you poisoned birthday cake. I won't deny I'm going to miss you when you're gone.", He sings along with the song, dancing with Lucy right past Juliet who is now adorning a skin tight dress.

Francine, as a maid, serves tea. The Master rings a ships bell and the Doctor crawls out of his straw-strewn tent. The Master forces him into a wheelchair and takes him for a push around the deck.

"Oh, I could bury you alive but you might crawl out with a knife and kill me when I'm sleeping, that's why I can't decide whether you should live or die. Oh you'll probably go to Heaven, please don't hang your head and cry. No wonder why my heart feels dead inside. It's cold and hard and petrified. Lock the doors and close the blinds, we're going for a ride.", The song plays in the background as Thea and Anastasia enter, also dressed in maid uniforms.