(Special Chapter) - Why i Fight

This chapter took place on Different ARC

Thunder roars, as the storm approaches, black clouds formed covering the sunshine.

Everyone rejoiced as they fully stopped Chernobog from hitting Lungmen. But there is one individual who has been baffled.

"Doctor?" The brown cautus Amiya called her companion. But the adult was completely silent.

Why?

Because he killed them.

His sword was covered in blood dripping at the ground where the mobile city stopped after the sarkaz shut it down.

"I couldn't save them..."

He mumbled which he turned and had a horrific smile.

"Doctor..." Amiya saw his broken expression. His eyes nothing but filled by an empty soul. Seeing this her sword faded into nothingness as she was about to reach her limit.

"If only... I discovered my power sooner." He went down on his knees and faced their companion...

Amnesia huh? What a joke.

"You just wanted to see me suffer. Am i right?"

"Theresa?"

The man grabbed a red sharp sword and placed it at the lung's hand.

"I'm sorry you two..."

His heart was about to explode. After what just happened hours ago. It happened again.

"Welcome to Rhodes Island..."

He was deceived by the world's carnage.

And that memory resurfaced once again.

"Thank you... Doctor.... R....y...o."

That event replayed at his head. The white bunny slowly closed her eyes as she sleeps for eternity.

Just then. Amiya collapsed as the doctor didn't bother to look back and made a decision.

"I'm sorry Amiya. But i gotta do..."

"What i gotta do."

He threw his coat off and slowly walks away leaving his companion behind.

"Ryo! Status!" Kal'tsit was trying to get in touch of them. He grabbed the comms at his ear and replied. "Rouge..." He broke it into pieces and continues on...

**************************************************************************************

"That bastard!" Kal'tsit slammed the table with her fist scaring the operators with her.

"What now Ma'am?" Elysium asked as they have finally taken the sacrophagus.

"He's gone rouge. Wait for my instruction until the recon team arrives to transport this back to the land-ship."

"Roger that." Elysium shrugged and informed Weedy, Thorns, and the rest of his members to stand by.

"Mon3ter." Calling the weapon. The horrific weapon lunged and made a hole at the surface. The two quickly jumped up and made towards the control tower.

She made contact with Rosmontis and the rest of the guerillas that joint force to stop Talulah's plan.

"The advisor of Rhodes Island." Their captain puts down the small feline as she spoke. "Come with me."

And so they arrived at the top and saw Amiya passed out. Quickly the two operators checked on her condition.

"..." The guerillas stood their silent as they saw Talulah and a lung at the ground lifeless...