(Chapter 35) - Mission

At the cafeteria of Rhodes Island everyone watched the news report after what happened to Chernobog...

"Ms. Amiya, as the head of the pharmaceutical company, Rhodes Island, what is your comment to the mastermind Timewatch?"

"Step aside, we have no time for your idle chats!" Ch'en sued the paparazzi away.

"Talulah, you are going to be held at the isolation room for further observation." Amiya told the witch who was under the influence of the snake Koschei...

"Fine by me." She breathed a sigh of relief then nods,

"There you have it, this was all planned along by the former mercenary Ryo... He controlled Talulah and created Reunion from the shadows, mustered their troops and took down the Empire of Ursus."

"The newly chief Ch'en Hui-chieh, who inherited Wei Yenwu's position after his death by the hands of the mercenary, took him down, and also arrested the mem who followed his orders."

"This is station 8... Ark-news out..."

Dr. Yumi turned off the television at her office...

"Doctor?" Amiya looks at her eyes and tears dripped down from her face.

"It was never his fault from the beginning."

"We know doctor, but this was his plan all along.." Amiya sadly said and his words flashed back in her mind.

"Become the evil to destroy evil... Huh?" She mumbled and heard the doctor left all of a sudden...

Amiya quickly followed to the isolation room.

"Dr. Kal'tsit what's going on here?" Yumi asked the head of medical department after seeing FrostNova inside there...

Kal pressed the button to activate the sound inside so they can listen on what is going on.

Ch'en stood in front of Talulah as her guardian, because the lungmen knows what Yelena is about to do.

"Don't mind her Ch'en..." She advised. Ch'en steps aside and Yelena raised her hand and...

*Slap*

Ch'en and the others were shocked to see her do that.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier then?" Yelena glares at her. "I... Couldn't bring to do so, i don't want my comrades to be worried about me."

"You kept that feeling bottled up inside, the guilt that it was you fault that SHE died..."

A nail hit at Talulah's chest after reminding her something about the past, when they still used to travel with Patriot and the other leaders.

"Stop it..." She pleaded as horrible memories of that scenario flashed through her mind.

At the same time Amiya entered the isolation room.

"Please don't pressure her too much FrostNova-san... She still needs a bit more time to recover herself."

"I know, but Old man Patriot, Ryo, Faust, Mephisto... They wouldn't die in this kind of way..." Yelena looks down her fist clenched.

"Will Timewatch be happy if you take out your anger to your former leader?" Amiya asked as Yelena was shaken down.

"Timewatch did all this to prove all your innocence, i very much understand his motives now..."

"He embraced all the horrible things Reunion did, so that no hatred will befall on you. Talulah, W, Crownslayer, Sir Patriot, Faust, and Mephisto."

"And the price has been paid with his life."

Amiya took out a diamond ring and gave it to FrostNova. Which slowly made her cry in front of the others.