(Chapter 14) - Siesta [Part 3]

"Come on Skadi, stop spacing out there and let's go." Ryo chuckles and calls the bounty hunter who was standing in front of the mirror.

She dumbfoundedly turns and looks at him. "Hm?" tilting her head confused on what he said. "The beach." He said.

"Mhm." she responds and took her bag which inside is her swimsuit and followed him heading at the lobby.

At the beach he couldn't believe that there are too much people around. "Guess after the incident was taken care of. everyone must be enjoying themselves now. Am i right Skadi?" He looks beside him and saw his partner was not around. "As usual. her passive skill is so strong i haven't even noticed her aura fades." Ryo sighs then noticed Schwarz who was with Ceylon.

"Good morning to you two." He greets them. "Ah Ryo-san good morning~" Ceylon greeted back.

"A wonderful day to take a dip." "Couldn't agree more." Ceylon seconded at his statement. "Oh, also thank you again for your help the other day. please accept this reward."

"No need for that Lady Ceylon. plus my talk with your Father had already went well with the negotiations." He shook both his hands. "No. i insist. please close your eyes."

It's a bit rude if he didn't accepted a present of a noble lady. Ryo gives in and closed his eyes. "Like this?"

"Yes. don't open them yet~" Ceylon playfully says. She tiptoes and gave a kiss at his cheek,

This gave Schwarz further shock. and so does Ryo. "Wha-" He slowly blushes. "Milady?! did you just?" Schwarz then grabs his collar and strangled. "Now, Now, do you somehow want to do it instead of me?" Ceylon teased.

"Never! not like this kind of guy!" Schwarz glared somehow this two mercs before had a bit of rivalry. but our lord and savior wasn't aware of it.

"Your so cute Schwarz~" Her Master laughs. while the bodyguard lets him go and hides her embarrassment.

Timewatch then snaps back to reality and remembered that he was going to say something important. "Lady Ceylon may i borrow Schwarz for a while. i wish to speak to her privately."

"Go ahead. Schwarz i will be waiting for you then." Ceylon went on and decided to change to her swimsuit.

The two were now alone and Ryo initiate the talk. "I heard that Lady Ceylon decided to join Rhodes Island." "She did and got approve thanks to a certain Volcanic researcher for the recommendation. and myself yes since for her safety."

"The Mayor told me about it." his aura went dark for a minute. "Master Herman said that you are against with it, why is that?" Schwarz asked.

"There is something that Rhodes Island is hiding, don't you think it's suspicious. A pharmaceutical company yet they have gone on combat operations."

"You've got a point. but what if it's just for security measures?" Schwarz replied.

"That's a very foolish opinion of yours. Just take this." Ryo said and tossed a flash drive and the feline caught it.

"What is this?" "A hacking device. i want you to sneak into their control center so i can transmit some codes and insert a virus to track their movements." Ryo explains.

"Now why should i do that?" Schwarz raised an eyebrow.

Timewatch went down on his knees and begged. "Please. if not this world will be in trouble."

She was a bit surprised to show that this guy casted away his ego and even begged on his knees. Schwarz and hidden the device at her bag. "Fine I'll see what i can do." Twirling the end of the grayish hair with her finger.