(Chapter 30) - Press the Attack

"Who's there?!" A sarkaz guarding the gates heard some rustling at the bushes.
"Go check it out, I'll be covering your back." his partner said.

Approaching the bushes, he checked to see if there's something suspicious.

"Probably just the -AGH!!!" He screamed when he got shank by a knife.

"Enemy?!" Before he responded, a dagger was thrown and hits him in the head bullseye...

"Target down..." Patriot's specialized men approached the wall, then planted some explosives...

"Copy..." Scout responded while using the binoculars to spot their enemy snipers...

"Patrol sniper at the tower." One of Faust men who joined Black Raven's stated.

"Another one as well North-East tower, take those two out." Scout ordered a kill command.

"Kill confirmed, feel free to plant the explosives."

The Yeti Squadron sticks the explosive at the wall, then enters some code so it can be connected to the Trigger.

"Done, brother it's your call..." Ivan reported as they all get back from the walls.

20 minutes earlier

"With the help of Rhodes Island and Lungmen, We can take them by an element of surprise."

Ace activated a Holographic map, assigning rolls to different teams.

"But the problem is..." Patriot point to the King and Queen chess piece...

Amiya and Ch'en... "No there are 2 more..." Ryo stated looking at the white and black bishop piece.

Dr. Kal'tsit and the advisor of Talulah Kotomine Jirou.

"Still this doesn't sum it up... Why would Talulah hide at Kazdel?" Timewatch wondered but no answer came to his mind.

"Once we see Lungmen and Rhodes Island operators nearby, the trigger will be set off." Scout said, setting up his gears.

"Thus we will begin the assault..." Patriot said making the meeting adjourn.

Back to the Present

"Ryo the sky!" Yelena points to the crimson light.

Helicopter carriers soar through the sky a signal for their assault...

"Remember anyone who attacks you is your enemy, And if you encountered the council don't hesitate to kill!" Ryo commanded as he waltz out with his M4A4 disabling the safety trigger of the gun.

"Steady..." He whispered after sensing a sniper aimed at his head.

Above 25,000 meters the operators were now in green light to be deployed for their assault.

"Go Go Go!" They all jumped downwards for their assault.

Timewatch glance upwards and saw some falling figures. It is showtime.

"Light em up."

Meanwhile at Chernobog

Ch'en and Kal'tsit were on the move after verifying some sources.

The newly lungmen chief sighed after all... This is the battle which ends the war.

"Nervous?" Kal'tsit taunts the dragon. "Are you trying to piss me off? Cause it's working to be honest."

"Now is not the time for that you two..." The oni Hoshiguma gets between those two bickering.

The newly specialist operator arrives to report her task. "Kal'tsit, we've finished taking them out, It's time for the force to advance." She reported while her partner Red was touching her tail. Trying her best to endure the pain for sticking the fluffy tail lover.