(Chapter 5.5) - Nightmare

Ryo's POV

In the middle of a ruined city i see myself standing...

Corpses around me... all caused by one infected. Talulah herself... witch... leader of the Reunion movement...

I feel myself shaking... "Fire with Fire..." Talulah said as she pointed her sword at me...

So again? Am i going lose somebody... will this cycle never end? Even though this is just a dream i am scared...

I am tired of being alone that's for sure... i kept losing someone because of my stupidity...

"You must not let that happen..." behind me was a voice who spoke and warned me... Turning around i saw that he wore the same uniform at Rhodes Islands

"Y-You..." The scenery changed and we were in the hallways at Rhodes Island...

"Are you a doctor?" I asked surprised... noticing how different this one is...

"I am... but from a different timeline that you don't exist..." So he basically died huh?

"Listen you don't have much time... If you don't stop this stupid war... the same tragedy will happen in this timeline again..."

"I know... that's why I've gone rouge for 6 years..." I said so while he walk towards me...

"Also, don't let 'Her' join Rhodes Island... Ryo... If Reunion has planned to attack, you must always be stepped ahead to them... that's the thing what i lack the most, but for you. i see that you have the resolve to do so..."

"Did you regret your life there?" i asked and he shook his head... "Of course not,  I did what i could as their leading commander... despite the consequences... in exchange for my life..."

Though he stopped and replaced his answer... "Hm. just one thing... I didn't do my job as a Doctor... just because of my Amnesia... it's stupid right..." he chuckles and it's his turn to ask this time...

"Tell me Ryo? What's your view on Rhodes Island?"

My view... "Heh... It's just worthless NGO that doesn't know what their main reason what to do... They say to assist Infected... But here they are killing the members of Reunion... It's unavoidable. I know. Still, A doctor a leading commander... such an Imbecile vision..."

"Haha... You noticed... yeah." he laughs. "My time is up, anyway I'm counting on you Ryo..." He slowly fades and i felt myself waking up...

!!!

The sudden movements when i sat up cause my head to spin... "Ahh... a nightmare..."

Checking the time i saw that it's 2:25 early in the morning... But once you woken up from a nightmare... you can't go back to sleep...

Who was he talking about... "She huh?"

Honestly why fate is cruel to me always putting me a target on women...

"Easy said better than done... that's why i need more people to assist me in this..."

I sighed and stood up... My dissapointment came back when i remembered that we got no info... "Can't help it..." With determination i headed down towards the lab and entered to do some experiments...

I swear... I'll find a cure to stop this outrageous madness!!!

To be continued