Hourglass of Time - [Intentions]

Based on Ryo's provided information.

Ursus soldiers were spotted 15 clicks to the north from their rally up.

Snipers, and drones were stationed at the military encampment.

Their only mission is to free the enslaved infected. While getting supplies is the reason of their raid. Prioritizing their fellow infected is still a first.

FrostNova and her squad are now hidden at a cave filled with icicles and using the snow as camouflage knowing their uniform are all white.

"My fellow brothers and sisters. As i always say this, but the fight ain't easy. We only have one life in Terra, and must make the most of it."

Ryo was behind the cautus who smiled listening to her speech.

Aside from intel gathering, there is one thing that he volunteered after seeing the Yeti's Squadron abilities and arts.

"If push come to shove, do not hesitate to retreat, whatever the situation our family is the most important of all, understood?"

"Yes Sister!"

The yeti's shouted in approval, as the cautus glanced behind Ryo and was coping of a decision.

"Today we will be joined by the new guy in our squad. Although Ryo's role is gathering intel. In this moment, he insisted in joining us for today."

The man stepped forward nods. "Everyone, before we begin our operation. I noticed that your equipment ain't going to last long, and going in there with fragile weapons is a no go."

Then he tossed a huge bag from the floor, kneeling down, Ryo opened the zipper and there revealed some melee weapons. 

And then another bag, which are filled with Wands that are used to enhance and use Arts.

"Whoa, when did you horde this Ryo? "A swordsman from the Yeti's asked as the former merc smiles. "I've got my own ways... For casters. Please switched to those wands. As they are a powerful vessel to channel and use your arts."

One by one. They all picked their preference, as FrostNova's eyes are darted to her family, very happy to receive gifts that can be useful in the future.

"Oh, and here's one for you as well Leader."

From Ryo's coat, he pulled out a survival knife, sheathed in a leather.

"Thanks, but that is unnecessary."

She replied with a very cold emotion. "You never knew when will it be useful."

A sigh escape from her lips knowing that he'll continue to pester her. "Fine..."

With a wave of her finger, a yeti soldier approaches and handed Ryo one of their uniforms.

"For you, consider it that you are a part of my team."

The cautus said, as Ryo slowly grabbed the thick coat, and immediately removed his old jacket leaving his chest exposed with a fit white undershirt.

Now some of the girls have a faint blush on their face seeing his firm muscles. Which the other guys cried, regretting that they should have done some work out.

FrostNova turned around to give him some privacy, but behind that was her eyes glanced back to the wonderful eye candy.

Once done buttoning the coat, he put on his hood hiding his entire face. Which fits him so perfectly.

"Just like old times huh?" He smiled remembering the past.

"Hey, Ryo. Just a question?" A swordsman called. "What is your arsenal?" Curiousity wandered them, as they haven't seen how he fights.