(Chapter 22) - Commitment

"Skadi... you seem to be in deep thoughts what's wrong?" Grani looks at the Orca's red eyes while staring at the dorm's ceiling.

"Did i made the right choice?" The bounty hunter says while not even minding the vanguard operator.

She could not help but feel guilty after seeing Timewatch's desperate expression, Skadi see him as herself reminding the tragic past that she experienced.

Keep bringing disasters, For years Skadi was alone wandering around the world to try and live on her own. Until she met that weird guy, whom she was partnered in their mission...

He treated the bounty hunter as friends. even though she was trying to stay away from him. Timewatch never left her side... And even then that time. after her memories of him have been wiped. The former mercenary is still keeping an eye on her from the shadows...

"You joined for Specter's sake right?" Grani hops on the couch. "Mhm." the bounty huntress nods. "Then if that's the case, why are you a bit gloomy for the past few days?" The orcas was annoyed from Grani's question. Skadi just pulled down the tip of her hat to cover her face. "Ugh. shut up..." She stood up and left the dorms to get some cold drinks when she bumps into the nun...

"Ufufu... Skadi you seem to be paranoid... may i ask why?" Specter eyed her... "Nothing much..." she presses a button, and a can of beer pops out the vending machine. "Liar, dear Skadi. God can see everyone's heart. thou shall not lie. that's what his command says. But i shall forgive you and so does he. for the lord is merciful to the sinners. Now tell me my dear Knight. is this about your boyfriend?" Specter touched her cheek making the bounty huntress body turned cold. "He's not my... boyfriend..." averting her gaze. the nun can easily read her tone.

"I see." her hand moves down to Skadi's chin softly Specter's fingers moved. "That means you are mine right?" The bounty huntress moans and her face was slowly getting flushed red. "Answer my question... dear~" Skadi drops her canned beer when Specter pinned her at the wall... "I..." she stuttered when Specter groped her chest earning a moan. "I... can't hear... you~" Teased, her fingers knead.

The Orca couldn't take it anymore, her hands subconsciously moves and pushed the nun off her. "Sorry..." "Ufufu. what a shame looks like it's a no heh?" Specter giggles and turns around. "Timewatch is it? Oh i am so looking forward to make him bleed~" Licking her lips, a final warning was said. "Skadi... It's about time you do what you must or there will be regrets just like last time." Skadi was left alone remembering what Specter said about the last...

...
...
...
...
...
...

Dr. Yumi was already at her limits waiting for Dr. Kal'tsit to arrive to have het questions answer... "Please calm down Dokutah..." Amiya pats her shoulder. "I can't Amiya. i can't..."

Finally the door opens revealing Dr. Kal'tsit and Red who was covered in dirt. "Ah so you managed to drive off the Reunion at Lungmen. good work then. Red please call your Big Sister Provence to assist you in cleaning yourself up." Kal'tsit smiles and pats Red's head. "umu. Red will do and play big sis Provence tail..." the Lupo ran out to find the Catastrophe Messenger.

"Dr. Kal'tsit is what he said the truth?" Yumi then started her interrogation. "I have no idea what your talking about." the head-medic stated playing dumb.

Yumi stood up with her fists clenched. "Answer the damn question!" "Dokutah. please calm down." Amiya pulled her sleeve... "Is this relevant to this mission, Dr. Yumi?" Kal playing as the leader made the tactician piss off more...

"I said answer me damn it!" She pointed a pistol at the lynx head. This was the first time Yumi has been angry too much. "Yes it's true. He is your rotten father..." Kal narrowed her eyes and bittely answered. "Don't you call him rotten!"