(Chapter 33) - Dragon Witch

"Let's do this Ch'en."

The master and student both dashed at the witch, a final battle of Reunion.

"Then death is your answer." Talulah raised her hand flames surrounded them front.

"Clock's World!" Timewatch stopped time jumps to the side an open path. Canceling the ability Talulah narrowed her eyes and blocked his attack. "You!"

"My apologies, but I won't let you unleash another catastrophe ghost!"

*Clang*

After Ch'en unleashed a powerful draw strike, Talulah jumps out of the way and it met with Ryo's gunblades shattering them.

"Idiot! I told you before to control your strength!"

Ryo summoned again his paired swords.

"Not my fault you couldn't dodge it quickly!" The student yelled back after sheathing back the blade.

"You dare talk back to me like that after all the techniques i taught you?"

Timewatch rushed and exchanged strikes with Talulah, the dragon easily blocked even though he was breaking the speed of light.

*Clang*

Ryo pushed her back, Ch'en enters the field switching in.

"Wake up Talulah!" She yelled and with all her strength deflected the witch's sword.

"It's no use, she is drowning down into the abyss, There is no hope to get her back!"

She raised her hand and blocked Ch'en with her flames, luckily Ryo pulled her back, leapt above and threw his trusty bayonets at Talulah.

But all the knives he thrown suddenly melted. Ryo landed a bit with difficulty thanks to his body cursed.

"Really? You underestimated us a bit Koschei."

"Anomaly. How did you know?" The possessed witch raised an eyebrow.

All he could do is just stare at her, He couldn't answer that question, After all he hated him, Koschei and that man was the one who started this war.

"Bastardo, I'll send you to hell, I've already done it with Wei, now your next!"

Ch'en bit her lip hearing that from his mouth, right now she held back her anger from the man.

"Your gonna kill me? Then I'm afraid you can't save her." Koschei was pointing out to Talulah. Knowing her half-sister here, she won't accept it.

"Save her? It's not a matter about saving..." He bitterly answered.

"If you wanted to save someone, you can't save another, that's why..."

Kanshou and Bakuya formed at his hands and pointed them at the possessing sarkaz.

"I'll just kill her!" He declared.

Somehow Ch'en understand what he meant, she walked up to his side with also her blades out.

"Trust me." That's all he could say, the lungmen nodded and smile. "I do, so don't go eating your words later."

"Heh, I'll remember that."

**************************************************************************************

...

It was neither Victory or Defeat at Kazdel, for an honourable soldier has fallen at Rhodes Island eyes.

"It seems i failed." Patriot softly spoke as he leaned at the wall bleeding... "Whatever the gods have intented the future to happen let it be."

Amiya raised her hand down after unleashing her deadly arts at the fallen general.