(Chapter 5) - Thoughts/Memories/Movement

Meanwhile at the Main Base of Reunion

Talulah had just woken up from her bed.. The Reunion leader turns around and heard a knock on the door. revealing her subordinate W...

"Report W..." Talulah as she slaps her face to wake herself up...

"Yes... Flamebringer has been recruited by Rhodes Islands... After breaching the office. The doctor launched an attack and rescued their friends... as for Timewatch, and the bounty hunter Skadi...we don't know their reason for being there..." W said very annoyed that she saw the doctor... just by recalling the name is driving her into bloodlust...

"Though i got to say... even big brother has managed to beat you down... Did you somehow fall from his charms? he is handsome..." She teased Talulah making the grayish-haired dragon mad... "Shut your mouth..."

Talulah recalled their fight again... she was about to burn him into a spot... but when the flames almost reached his skin... He quickly disappeared and just showed himself behind... after that she lost her consciousness...

Although she had know his ability to increase his speed... But there's something knew... His weapons materialized suddenly... plus that...

"He's gonna be a problem... he may not be working for that ridiculous doctor... but what is the reason for a sudden appearance?"

W just shrugged at Talulah... since she can't answer that for reunion... For Ryo... it answers to try and take back W...

"Beats me..." W said as the leader sighed and got up her bed... "Is Crownslayer alright?" W nods and replied... "Yeah... that Kjerg defender is a pain eating my explosives... luckily she managed to buy some time so i can rescue you... more like carry you i mean... my princess~" She grins and all of a sudden a fireball was casted and almost hit her... but she dodged...

"Your done for today... Assemble Mephisto and the others... We should discuss later about our next move..."

W then chuckles as she left her... Talulah sighed and couldn't think of what the retired mercenary did earlier...

Meanwhile at Rhodes Islands

Dr. Kal'tsit was checking Lappland's health... so far she seemed fine after the battle with Timewatch...

"You really are an idiot..." Texas said as Amiya was done assisting Kal'tsit at her check up...

"Sorry..." Even though Lappland is a bit of a psycho, when Texas is with her... there are times that she can be calm... "But this feeling when i met him... why do i crave so much to fight him!" She begans panting and Kal'tsit flick her forehead... "Don't move too much idiot..."

"Y-Yes doctor..." Lappland apologizes... Yes she is more scared at Kal'tsit than the others...

"So far... nothing. he didn't do anything bad to you... just rest well Lappland..." Kal'tsit explained... but at the back of her mind... 'What did he do that lose Lappland strength?'

Outside the infirmary... we could see a hunter waiting for it's prey to come out and pounce at the two Lupos...

The two came out and saw Red with stars in her eyes... "Red... will now enjoy the Fluffiness of your tails..." As she said that... Lappland and Texas made a run... screaming at the hallways...

.
.
.

"So that's it?" Yumi said quite annoyed hearing Meteorite's report...

"Yes we're sorry to report it..." Frostleaf apologizes, while Jessica looks like she's about to cry again...