(Special Chapter 2) - Fruit

The Liberation of Victoria has come to an end. Ursus reign of terror has been stopped along with. Even though it's fanatic, peace is temporarily restored.

To say Temporary, it means there are still some roots that haven't been dugged out.

That is why even though Rhodes Island goal is finally over. They still haven't let their guard down.

10 years have passed some of the operators had gone to retirement, others are on a vacation. Excluding the Medical and Engineering staff, since they still have to duties their roles.

"It's been long since we last saw each other, and you still have that grumpy face." A veteran elite operator insulted his superior trying to to see if he can still make her mad.

"And whose fault was that?" Rhodes Island dame said and brought the mug to her lips, drinking her hot black coffee.

"Eh? I've been away for a long time and you still flame me?"

"Then again your coffee saves you every time."

Kal'tsit said enjoying her drink. "It's the only way to calm you down." He laughed, as the leader of Rhodes Island entered with a small present she hold.

Amiya now 24 years old, the small cautus now a matured woman, she had become a lovely one, now tall and has surpassed Kal'tsit when it comes to assets.

"Amiya, damn now that's a surprise." He greeted as the cautus bows paying respect. Her chest jiggles making his eyesight direct towards it.

!!!

"OW!" The man's foot was stomped by the angry lynx noticing that he has a lustful thought, which is not.

"Hehe, Happy Father's day." She greeted and handed him the present, which the elite operator received.

"Thanks Amiya." He smiled and even though she grew. He still treat her like a kid. "Oh i feel sorry for you Kal." A sigh escaped from his lips.

"I'll break your spine if that's what it takes to shut you up."

"Now both of you get along, especially you." Amiya points to the operator. "Just because it's holiday doesn't mean you can get away with anything."

"I know, i know." He softly laughed and dropped the teasing. "By the way, Kal mind if i ask if Amiya here got a boyfriend?"

"Ryo!" The cautus couldn't bear it any longer and yelled the operator's name when the target for teasing was lock onto her.

"No, she doesn't have time for that, and also they going to need my approval before they start courting her. I don't want the king to experience an early coitus."

"Dr. Kal'tsit, i already told you i have no intentions of dating." Amiya retorted.

"But you need to secure a bloodline as well." Ryo said as he thought about the future. The next successor once Amiya has stepped down.

"I'm not going to date anyone, furthermore i already have someone i like." She pouted crossing her arms a bit angry at the operator.

"Oho, I'm inclined to know." Ryo now intrigued to hear the definition of the man that Amiya has taken interested in.

"Ain't telling." Amiya turned her face away from him with a slight tint of red on her cheeks.

"Ugh." Ryo suddenly felt a chill on his spine. "I'm feeling a sense of deja vu here."

An alarm rang on his watch, and he stood up from his seat. "I better take my leave, if you ever need me for something, don't hesitate to call me. Even if I'm retired, I'll still follow your orders Amiya."