(Chapter 27) - Cold Blood

15 minutes before the execution...

The newly recruited operator that Texas and the others is about to meet up was at the rooftops were observing Ch'en, and Blaze from a joint force defense.

"I've still have my suspicion to these two especially Dr. Kal'tsit. But orders are orders and i should follow them." the caster sighed then took out her tablet terminal to go and write the data she gathered, then all of a sudden, A video was played broadcasting the execution.

"No!" she quickly jumps down and ran to the source of the scene.

...

"Requiescat In Pace bastardo."

BANG!

After he shot down Wei, Crimson lightning entered the window then electrified Timewatch hand.

"Hm?" he kicks back then shook his hand from the smoke.

Lightning then forms a figure and reveals the culprit responsible from that attack.

"It was you, It's been a while Leizi." he commented as the caster now affiliated to Rhodes Island stares at him. "Timewatch, so this is your plan all along?"

"Part of it yes, But then again isn't it rude to do that after i saved you from that Monarch at the party eh?" He comments 2 years ago at a certain party which he first met this Tsundere.

"Then it is true, your the one responsible to the Monarch's death." She raised her staff getting ready to cast her arts. "He is a corrupted politician, your people gave me orders to take him out for the sake of Yen, and i did..." Ryo chuckles then continues. "Then again, they even marked me as target after all my hard work just for them to be free..."

"Ryo!" from behind Ch'en lunged him with her sword, but the former merc caught it's sharp blade with his finger, that not even it scraped it's skin.

"You monster!" The LGD arrived as backup along with Swire and Hoshiguma.

"Yare Yare. seems like i caused a great ruckus." He applied strengthening magic and shoved back the Lung back to the group.

"A ruckus?! You just executed the supreme ruler of Lungmen you asshole!" A guard yells at him. "What about it? that's only his way to atone the sins he committed at this city."

The guards stood silent from what Ryo just stated. "You are fools who followed the way of a tyrant king."

"Are you the new operator recruited by Dr. Yumi?" Ch'en asked. "I am, forgive me for the delay, but i also have a mission from the council." She sighs then gave the superintendent a signal.

!!!

"Your slow as always Ch'en..." Ryo blinked then parried her attack. "Is that so, how about checking your rear?" the lung taunts as Lightning surrounds the two of them.