(Chapter 4) - Setup

Before we proceed to the new chapter...

So have you heard about Raid--

*Bonks the Author*

Ryo: Sorry about that... anyways enjoy the new chapter...

*******************************************

Ryo could see that W was having a conversation with Talulah... But he couldn't mouth the words of what they are saying...

Also behind W, there's another operator who was also talking to...

The retired mercenary glanced around the... And noticed that the members are busy doing their thing, minding their own business...

He threw a small device at the soundproof wall, None other than Audio transmitter... so he can hear well what they are discussing...

Ryo founds a perfect spot to try and act like he's working by sharpening Reunion's weapon...

Switching the channel in his earpiece, his lines with Skadi are now cut off and now directed to Talulah's...

"Oh come on now. Join us..." W insisted  to the unusual operator who have just arrived... "Hmph... I'm going to decline this time..." he said... "Mou~ Flamebringer is such a party pooper..." W pouts as Talulah was getting a bit irritated... "You called me here W just for this?!" Talulah raised her voice... "Hai Hai..." she playfully answered and Talulah shook her head...

"Just report to me if he accepted the offer... I'll be going to investigate the doctors..." she sighed and went out...

Ryo was about to follow her when he heard Flamebringer speaks... "Why you didn't tell her?"

"No hard feelings buddy, but even though your Sarkaz's greatest swordmaster... You had no odds against my boss..." she teased, and pats his left shoulder. this got a nerve at Flamebringer "Shut up woman..." he flick her hand away from him... "oh my..." she giggles making him pissed more...

'YARO!!! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO ASSHOLE!' Ryo screamed inside his head after seeing what Flamebringer did...

It is confirmed that Ryo is a siscon...

"Whatever... whether you be a serkaz mercenary, it doesn't mean I'll fight for you even though im infected..." Flamebringer said in a annoyed tone...

W noticed that a union was at the door... after knocking she signaled the union to enter and state his business...

"What do you need?" W glared at the union for disturbing her fun time with Flamebringer...

"His head..." The union answered and Flamebringer sensed his deadly aura...

!!!

He tilts his head after dodging a strike from a holographic sword... "What?" he drew his katana and blocked the union's armor attached at his arm...

The union read his movement and ducked dowm to avoid it's quick strike...

"Hey no fighting here! Talulah will scold me if i do!" she yelled as Flamebringer tossed him oustide and drew out his other sword...

Now the other reunion were also surprised as well, to be one of their members attacking the Sarkaz Mercenary...

Flamebringer narrowed his eyes and taunted him... "What a hot blooded man..." It didn't even take a second but the next thing that happened... There are 3 knives in front of him at 2 meters... he quickly deflected them and looks at the mysterious union...