𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

-smut-

He fucking proposed

He fucking proposed.

A real engagement ring is on my finger.

I can't  stop myself from smiling every time I look down at it. It looks expensive as fuck. What make it even better is the fact that it was his mothers. And he decided to give it to me.

"Let me see it again." Xavier mumbled from beside me and leaned his head on my shoulder. I sighed with a smile on my face and held up my hand to him. This is the 10th time he's asked. I love him.

A smile grazed his lips as he ran his thumb over the ring. Xavier wrapped his arms around my waist and laid us down as he rested his head on my chest. "I love you." I mumble into his hair and kissed his forehead. I like saying 'I love you' to him and random moments because of his reactions.

Like the other day when he came home from a meeting he had. We sat on the bed and talked about anything and everything. Then it went silent because Xavier had fallen asleep with his head on my lap. So I told him I love him and watched as his lips curved upwards slightly in his sleep.

He inhaled a deep breath and I could feel him smiling against my neck as he whispered quietly into it, "I love you."

"Let's go to the pool." I began to get off the bed but Xavier groaned and defiantly shook his head against my chest. "Get up lazy ass." I lifted my hips off the couch and flipped us over with much difficulty.

I looked down at him to see him smirking at me with noticeably darkened eyes as his hands held the back of my thighs. I leaned down and kissed his lips, smirking against them when I felt his dick harden beneath his sweatpants.

I rolled my hips forward slightly earning a grunt from him so I quickly got off the bed and walked towards the drawers to get my swimming costume. "Amara." He gritted out from behind me. I looked over my shoulder, smirking at him as he sat up against the bed. "What?" I asked innocently as I smiled at him.

"Don't fuckin' tease me. Come finish what you've started darling." He got up from the bed and slowly walked over to me as he licked his bottom lip, keeping eye contact.

I felt myself moving backward with each step he took towards me as my cheeks heated up from the hungry gaze he kept on me. My back hit the wall as he pinned my hands above my head, trailing kisses along my neck.

"You'll just have to wait pretty boy." I whispered quietly into his ear as I trailed my hands through his messy curls. He groaned against my neck when I gently tugged on his hair.

Smirking, I moved out of his grip and walked to the bathroom to change. I could feel his burning gaze on me from the back of my head but I wanted to fuck with him so I ignored him.

꧁꧂

"Come here grumpy." I held out my arms to Xavier who was sitting at the edge of the pool glaring at me. "No fuck you." He grumbled and continued to glare at me. Sighing, I stood in between his legs and tilted his head down to meet my gaze. "What? You don't like being teased?" I faked pouted and tilted my head to the side.