𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫||𝐇𝐞𝐫

"Stop

"Stop." I mumbled into the pillow, pushing away the finger that was poking my cheek. Light kisses were placed on my bare back so I tilted my head downwards to see Amara tracing my scars with her fingers, frowning slightly.

I turned to my side and pulled her towards my naked chest as I wrapped an arm around her waist. I kissed behind her ear as she let out a soft hum that vibrated through her body.

She turned around in my hold and brought her hand up to trace the scar on my right eyebrow. "How'd you get this?" She mumbled softly as she stared at the scar.

I inhaled deeply before replying with honesty, "My father threw a glass at me when I was 10 I think 'cause we had a disagreement. I got a couple of stitches but it left this shitty scar." I closed my eyes and leaned my forehead against hers.

She kissed the top of my scar "Look at me," She whispered softly so I slowly opened my eyes meeting her gaze, "your scars are not your shame, they are your story," She smiled at me, showing her beautiful dimples, "and I love stories."

This girl is seriously going to make me go into a cardiac arrest if she keeps saying things like this.

A smile grazed my lips as I buried my face into the crook of her neck. "I love you." I mumbled, placing small kisses along her neck. "I love you." She giggled and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Do you have to go dress shopping today? Why can't you just stay here with me?" I grumbled and tightened my grip around her waist. "Unless you want me to go to the altar naked then sure." She hugged my head to her chest. "I wouldn't mind." I shook my head and smirked against her neck at the thought as she smacked the back of my head.

"Of course you wouldn't mind fucker." She scoffed as I took my head away from her neck. I smirked as my eyes trailed down her naked body, noticing a few red marks I made last night. I gently massaged the bruised areas with my hands as she let out a satisfied sigh. "Feel good?" I whispered softly and dug my thumbs into her hips, massaging the area soothingly. "Mhmm." She closed her eyes with a small smile on her face.

I spent a couple of minutes massaging her sore muscles, making sure to kiss every mark on her beautiful body. After I was finished I got out of bed and showered quickly before brushing my teeth.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Amara sitting on the bed, carefully applying eyeliner to her eyes. I'm such an ass for doing this but it's fun.

Quietly, I walked up from behind her, "Amara." I spoke from beside her, causing her to jolt slightly as her eyeliner went upwards. I bit my bottom lip to stifle my laughter at the sight of her as she glared at me. "Xavier I swear to fucking God I'm going to kill you. Fucking asshole, look at what you've d-"

I silenced her rambling with my lips as she instantly melted into the kiss. "Mi ami?" I grinned at her, kissing the tip of her nose. She scoffed, "No. Fuck you." She grumbled and wiped of the eyeliner from her eyes. "I did that last night though." I smirked when she shot me a glare.