Riley - Age 16

"I can't believe you guys are graduating today! So exciting," Riley smiled at the boys. She and the boys were video chatting as they were getting ready.

"I don't know why we have to do all the fuss that comes with graduating, it's so annoying, " Lucas huffed.

"Hey, we ruled that school, we have to make one last hurrah before we move on. Gotta make it legendary," Matt responded.

"No, we have to make it epic for our girl," Kaiden retorted. 

"How about all 3 of you shut up and get ready. We are distracting Riley," Hunter said.

Riley giggled at the boys, "You are all my favorite. I'm so looking forward to tonight. I just haven't decided on what dress to wear so I should go."

"Alright gorgeous, we'll see you tonight," Kaiden responded as the other guys nodded their heads. 

Ever since Riley turned 16, the boys chose to no longer hide their desire for her anymore. Riley was attracted to all of them and she refused to chose so they decided to all be in a relationship. They did almost everything minus sex itself. Riley knew that they had something special planned for after their graduation and of course she wasn't allowed to know the details but she was looking forward to it none the less. Personally she was hoping to finally lose her virginity to them. 

While still on camera Riley discarded her clothes apart from her black silk underwear and smirked at the guys' expression. They all had looks of pure lust and awe on their faces. She winked at them as she pranced over to the camera, air kissed them and than turned off the video chat. 

A few hours later Riley came down the stairs wearing a deep blue dress, backless, sweetheart neckline, sparkly and went all the way to the ground. It showed off her body and she was wearing black strappy high heels that made her almost as tall as the guys. She was wearing the necklace they gave her for her 9th birthday. Her hair was done in a fancy up-do and as she glided down the stairs, Hunter came up to meet her at the bottom. "My  lady," he said as he took a bow.

Riley curtsied and smiled as she took his arm. "You look absolutely stunning sweetheart," Hunter murmured to her and she smiled that smile at him that took his breath away every time and he couldn't help himself so he leaned down and gave her a quick passionate kiss that left Riley breathless.

"Wow, I don't think you should wear that, all the guys will be staring at you," Kaiden said gruffly as he came over and gave her a kiss as well. 

Riley giggled as Matt and Lucas came over together and each kissed her cheek at the same time. "Ditto, what the other guys said," Matt said as Lucas nodded his head in approval. 

Riley giggled, "Before you mess me up, we have to get photo's! Gotta document! After all you only graduate high school once."

The boys of course couldn't say no to her so they dutifully took their photos individually with her and another one with her kissing each guy. Than they took a group photo which had all of them staring at Riley with love in their eyes. They were all head over heels in love with this girl and they would do anything for her. 

"However we do have a suggestion for you to make this night more memorable," Matt said and than nodded at Kaiden. 

Kaident came over and pulled out a tiny ball. Riley looked at it unsure of what that is. "It's to go inside you," Hunter said.

"Inside me? What does it do?"

"That's for us to know and for you to find out," Matt said smirking.

Riley shrugged, "Well okay, do your worst."