Epilogue

10 years later

Riley laughs as Hunter comes and scoops her up and runs with her to the water. She yells playfully as he drenches them both. Kaiden comes strolling along and yells, "Be careful with our wife you dolt."

Riley leans back in Hunter's arms and looks up at the sky. It's a beautiful summer day. She heard giggles coming from the shore and looked over to see Matt running with a little black hair, brown eyed girl while being chased by a brown haired, blue eyed boy. Kaiden comes up from behind and scoops him up giving him a kiss on the cheek. He squeals and tries to escape. She laughs gently and kisses Hunter on the cheek as he smiles at her and lays his hands protectively over her stomach. Lucas comes strolling along the beach with two babies in each arm. 

Once they decided they wanted kids, there was issues with figuring out how to do it. The boys' were unwilling to have any danger to Riley's life. They finally decided to harvest her eggs and than fertilize them. Since it would be high risk for Riley to have a pregnancy and a very slim chance of even being able to become pregnant, they found a surrogate willing to take the fertilized eggs. 

The first baby that came was Matt's. They named her Emma. The next one came just about a year after Emma. This one was Kaiden's. They named him Grayson. Followed by twins a few years later that were Lucas'. They named them Miles and Connor. The surrogate they had were more than happy to do them close together. She was compensated very well and during the pregnancy's, they made sure she wanted for nothing. Once they had four kids, they decided together that they didn't need anymore. Hunter was fine without having a biological kid. For each kid they were going to grow up with four father's regardless of who was the biological father. 

However that wasn't the case. About half a year later, Riley was surprised her period was late, when she took a pregnancy test just for fun she was shocked to see it was positive. She told the boys' immediately and they were overjoyed but they became even more over protective because of it. Riley was being monitored daily because it was a very high risk pregnancy. And when they had found out that it was going to be a girl, they decided that Ava was going to be her name. They also were curious who the biological father is. They got the test done and it turned out to be Hunters. Hunter was absolutely terrified to have a child with his genes but Riley assured him he would be an amazing father.

Once Ava was born, they all decided that the boys would get vasectomy's. They figured 5 kids were more than enough for them and they didn't want to risk Riley's health with another surprise pregnancy.

Riley lifts up her hand and gazes at the ring on her left hand. They were all married 5 years ago right before Emma was born and it was the best decision they could of made. Of course legally Riley could only marry one so it was decided that on paper she would be Kaiden's wife but they had their own ceremony where she made vows to all of them. Kaiden took over the family business so life became very busy for them. However they always made sure to take a couple weeks off just for themselves. They ended up buying a private island and decided every year they would go there. Kaiden refused to have any risk to Riley or the kids so it was a very high tech, secure island.

"We have a good life," she murmured to Hunter. 

Hunter gazes down at her with love in his eyes, "Yes, the best life. I couldn't ask for a better wife or better brothers, plus we have the cutest kids on this side of the world."

Riley giggles, "Yes, and soon we will have one more." Hunter pulls her closer to him sprawling his hands across her stomach. 

He picks her up and brings her out of the water and puts her on the towel. Lucas comes over with the babies. "I think they want their mommy," he says as he hands a wailing Miles and Connor to Riley. Riley holds one in each arm and smiles down at them and gives them a kiss on their foreheads. They settle down once they get in her arms. Emma and Grayson come running over with Kaiden and Matt following. Grayson plops on her lap and Emma leans her head against Riley's stomach. She gives one kid to Lucas and one to Matt as she brushes Emma's hair and kisses Grayson's red cheek. Riley smiles in contentment as she meets the gaze of each of the guys'. 

"I'm the luckiest girl alive," she thinks to herself as she and the boys gaze at each other with love in their eyes, "There is no place I'd rather be."

The End

Thanks for sticking through with this novel! I hope you enjoyed it. I have a few more books in the grapevine right now. I'm currently working on 4 different books. I haven't decided which one to finish first. I have 3 MF ones on the go and another RH. I'm leaning towards one of the MF ones first.

I wish everyone a happy week/month/year and to stay safe and healthy through this ongoing Covid season.

Also, if there is interest, I will consider doing mini background stories on each of the guys. Of how they came to be the men they are in the story.