Hunter's POV

Hunter was quiet and thoughtful as they went to their spot. He was thinking to himself that he was so lucky to have Riley in his life. He thought about how they were going to take the next step together and how he was so looking forward to it. All of a sudden his phone and the other boys' phone started going off madly with the one sound the boys hoped to never hear.

"Shit," he said as he quickly went to the camera's to see what was going on. Lucas quickly told the driver to turn around and step on it back to Riley's house. The boys whipped out their phones and for a moment were shell shocked. Unable to believe what they were actually seeing. Kaiden came to first and called his people. 

"Captain, this is a code red, I repeat a code red at Riley's house. Mobilize everything and get over there," Kaiden yelled into his phone as he hung up and threw it against the limo door, "Damn it."

Matt and Lucas started grabbing weapons from all over the inside of the limo as they armed themselves. 

As they pulled up to Riley's place, they jumped out of the limo and started firing. They slowly and methodically made their way to the house. They have been training together since they were little so they knew how the other's worked. Multiple people rolled out of Riley's house and they entered into a gunfight. A few minutes later they got joined from Kaiden's people. Hunter into his headset said, "Keep a couple of them alive, I will need them."

"Affirmative sir," came the response. 

They secured the house and as they walked through it, they stopped when they saw Henry's body. He was battered and beaten with a gun shot to his head. 

"Shit, this is going to kill Riley," Matt said softly.

They continued into her room. They stepped through the broken down door and saw her necklace lying on the ground. Kaiden picked it up, kissed it and than put it in his pocket. Kaiden muttered, "We will find you Riley, stay strong."

Lucas' phone rang, "Yeah?" About 30 seconds later he hung up, "They got 2 guys alive, they are waiting for you Hunter." 

"Good," was all Hunter replied in a tense voice as he walked out of the room with the other guys behind. Kaiden was the leader but when it came extraction of information or interrogation of any sort Hunter was in charge. 

Hunter went to the basement of their base. Lucas went upstairs to his tech room and started on the security cameras and brought Matt along for assistance.

As Hunter stalked down the hallway to the door, his eyes turned feral and Kaiden gave him space. When Hunter was in the zone he was even more deadly than usual. Hunter strolled into the room whistling, looking at the 2 guys tied up. 

"Well, I'm going to spare you any theatrics. You can either tell me what I want to know and I will kill you quickly or you can mess around and I'll kill you painful and slowly with no remorse. I know you have heard of me, so you know what I'm capable of. So let's begin, "Who do you work for and where is Riley?" he said in a calm, emotionless voice. 

One of the men spat at him and glared. The other one was just silent.  Hunter sighed, "Guess I'll start with you." 

Hunter grabbed the man by the neck and before the man could blink, he grabbed a knife and stuck it in his leg. The man screamed in pain. "Wimp," Hunter chuckled, "I've just began."

Hunter than proceeded to start by cutting off his fingers one by one,  followed by stabbing him in the other leg. He stuck metal rods in the holes and proceeded to hook up electricity to them and gave him electrical shocks. The man refused to talk and soon passed out. 

Hunter turned to the other guy, "That was me warming up, you can either get it worse or better."

The man paled, "Fine, I'll tell you what you want to know, just please kill me quickly. We are part of an organization called Night Moon. We don't know who is in charge of it, very few people know. The name people know him as is just Boss. I swear that's all we know."

"And Riley?"

"The chick that was here? Yeah, I saw her flee to her room. Don't know what happened after that. Another one of the guys went after her but he came back empty so she must of got away or died. Either way doesn't make much difference to me. It's a shame if she died though, she was ripe for the taking."

Hunter's eyes flashed with fury, he took his gun and shot him in the leg and than the other. "You don't ever speak of her. You were part of the group that took tried to take her. I will never forgive you."

"Ow, what the hell man? I thought you were going to kill me quickly."

Hunter chuckled darkly, "Oh, you lost that the minute you disrespected Riley."

Hunter proceeded to ripe out each tooth one by one. He ignored the man's screams of pains as he stabbed him multiple times in the stomach, followed by the chest. However Hunter was experienced enough that he knew where to stab someone and how deep to go without killing them right away so he was able to prolong the man's suffering. He than took a blow torch and started to move the flame all over the man's body where the stab wounds were. He slowly burned the man and anytime he passed out, Hunter made him became awake again so that he would suffer. By the time the other man had woken up, this guy was burnt to a crisp. The other guy's widened at the site of his teammate. Hunter smiled darkly, "You're next."

He tipped the man's head back, put a cloth over his mouth and nose and started to pour water on it. He kept that going for a while always able to stop before the man drowned. He than proceeded to take out the eyeballs and than before the final blow, he took a knife and stabbed him in his manhood. The pain caused him to pass out. He than took his gun and shot him in the head. He than wiped his hands on a towel and walked outside covered in blood. "Update," he barked at the guys who were pale with worry.

Matt came up to him. "We watched the tapes, looks like Riley ran into the forest. We have men looking for her. They won't stop until they find her."

Lucas swallowed heavily, "Also looks like Riley took a good fall from her window. I don't know how much damage was done to her but it didn't look good." 

Hunter seethed and threw his fist at the wall making a hole into it. Kaiden came up to him, "Go take a shower man, we will make a plan when you come back." The guys gave him space as he went off to shower. 

Hunter just stayed under the water hands against the wall losing track of time. He was so tortured inside feeling the darkness filling him up. His Riley was gone. Ever since Riley entered his life, the darkness inside him was able to be contained, he was terrified of what was going to happen if they didn't find her. She kept him grounded. Hunter groaned and put his head in his hands and for the first time in a very long time he started to cry. 

After he composed himself, he finished his shower, got changed and went to find the guys. "Let's do this," he stated. The guys all sat down and started the plan on how to find Riley and how to find the organization Night Moon vowing never to stop until Riley was back in their arms.