Used And Abused

Riley woke up tied to a bed, thankfully wearing her clothes she had on. She blinked with the harsh light on her face and tried to get her bearings. She glanced around the simply decorated room. She tensed up as the door slammed open and an older guy walked in. Her face paled as a flashback entered her mind. A young girl about 6 years old huddling in the basement, an older guy slamming open the cellar door and walking down the stairs. "You," she breathed.

The man smirked, "So you do remember me after all. You were too young before, but now," he licked his lips as he leered at her. His hands went to his belt and he started to undo it.

"You're the darkness, please no," she mumbled out as her brain was assaulted with memories. She groaned and passed out again. She woke again when it was dark out. She was in a lacy nightgown that barley covered everything. No bra or panties on, she felt pain between her legs and she grimaced at the thought of what may of happened while she was passed out. She went through the new thoughts in her mind, completely unable to comprehend all these new memories. 

"Hello," she yelled, "Is anyone there?"

"Stop your racket girl," a man's voice said, "Otherwise I'll have to shut it up myself."

"I have to go to the washroom," she replied back. She heard a sigh and the door unlocked and a younger looking guy came in. He untied her arms which were numb from being in the same position. He hoisted her up and brought her to the ground. He put her into the room with the toilet and started at her. "Can you turn around at least?" she asked.

He said nothing, just stared at her and than turned around. She sighed and used the washroom. She was very tender down there and noticed bruising. Once she was done she got up but her legs gave out and he came over and held her to the sink while she washed and than brought her to the bed and tied her up again. "You're not going to take advantage of me like your boss did?" she said angrily.

The man shuddered, "Definitely not, unwilling girls are not my jazz, I prefer them wanting. Besides I'm taken."

She sighed in relief knowing that at least one guy was somewhat decent, "What's going to happen to me?" she questioned.

He shrugged not saying anything, he just turned around and started to leave.

"Please," she murmured, "Get me out of here."

He paused, turned around and looked at her with sadness, "I can't, not without risking my wife and kids and that's not a risk I'm willing to take."

"You're married?" Riley exclaimed, "And with kids? How can you sit by and do nothing? What if this was your kid?"

He looked at her with regret, "I shouldn't be telling you this but I was recruited to work for these guys at a young age and it was different back than but than he came along and took over and the power dynamic changed. Once you're in, you're in for life and any betrayal means automatically death along with your family."

"Who?" she questioned.

He didn't reply to her question, "I will try to be on guard most of the time so that you are safe from the other guys."

She attempted a smile at him, "Thanks, I appreciate it. At least someone is good."

"I can't go into details but your dad really screwed up and I think it's awful to take revenge through his daughter but I have no say in the matter. I'll see what I can about getting you some food and water." He than walked out, closed the door and she heard the lock turn. 

A few days past and thankfully no one came and took advantage of her at that time. But she had no idea what was going to happen. The chains on her were loosened so she could at least change positions but still couldn't make it past the bed.