Riley - Age 19

She smelled a clean disinfect type smell before opening her eyes. She blinked a few times before opening her eyes to the bright light. She was hooked up to a couple monitors with an IV and fluid going into her arm. She was in a hospital gown, the boys were sitting on the side of the bed asleep and armed men stood outside the door. "What happened?" She croaked out.

Kaiden's eyes opened, "You're awake. Oh thank goodness. You gave us a scare."

"What happened?" She asked again.

"You passed out while entering your house. You told us memories of that night came back," Lucas said.

"Oh, right, I remember now, I guess my name really is Riley. Everything was so vivid. I remember the men and," Riley's voice broke, "I remember Henry getting shot in the head." She burst into tears.

Matt jumped up and crawled in beside her. She curled up into a ball and cried her heart out in his arms. Hunter was rubbing her back while Kaiden and Lucas were holding her hands. Finally her tears subsided.

"Do you remember anything else?" Kaiden inquired.

"No, I remember sneaking into the house in a pretty dress and than running into Henry and he said to go to the boys, that they will keep me safe. I'm assuming he meant you guys?"

Lucas nodded, "That he did darling."

"And I remember someone grabbing me, I think I got shot and I escaped from the men and I remember falling out of my window but other than that I have no other memories of that night or anything else."

"Do you want us to fill in the blanks?" Matt asked.

Riley pondered for a moment, "No, if I'm to remember I want it to be on my own terms. Actually maybe just tell me why I was in a pretty dress. That I'm curious about."

Hunter smiled, "That was our grad night. You were our date."

"A very gorgeous, sexy date," Kaiden said as he kissed her cheek.

Riley blushed, "I really do hope they come back at some point because I want to remember."

"I'm sure they will. Maybe if we introduced you to various things of your past they will come back," Matt mused.

"We just have to be careful because we don't want her to pass out again," Lucas said.

"Agreed," Kaiden said.

"So when can I get out of this place?" She questioned.

"I'll get the discharge papers going, we just were waiting for you to wake up," Hunter said.

"So, I think we should talk about you coming to stay in our place for safety. It could help with your memories plus you'll be safer once it becomes public knowledge you're alive, " Kaiden said.

Riley huffed, "I don't think it's necessary but I feel like I can trust you guys so I agree with one condition."

Lucas smirked, "What's your condition? No clothes? Done."

"Haha funny, no it's that Cynthia is allowed to come up."

The boys grimaced at that thought. "We will make it work for you. But she needs to mind her own damn business and minimize talking to us," Kaiden said.

"Deal," Riley agreed.

Once she was out of the hospital, the boys dropped her off at her dorm room so she could pack. They offered to help but she declined. Cynthia was there and she updated with all that had happened.

"Omg, Andrea I mean Riley, your life story should be a movie. I mean this shit only happens in TV."

"I know it's crazy, so yeah, you will be rooming by yourself now. The boys think with them it's the best place for me to be right now."