After The Fact

It was an awkward silence all the way home. Riley was looking back and forth between the boys nervous as heck. She knew they would never hurt her but she realized that sometimes disappointment is worse than physical pain. She felt horrible. She should of waited for the guys. "I'm so stupid," she muttered to herself.

"What was that?" Lucas asked.

"Nothing, just talking to myself," she stated. Finally they pulled into the school and she was so relieved to be out of the vehicle. Silence reigned as they walked up to the dorm room. They got in and Hunter was there. They sat on the couch and all looked at Riley. She swallowed hard and closed her eyes waiting for anything from them. 

Hunter looked at her, sighed and stormed to the shower. Riley watched him go, pale and wide eyed she turned to the guys. "Is he going to be okay?"

The guys frowned at her, "Do you realize how stupid you were? What the hell were you thinking?" Kaiden yelled.

"I wasn't okay. The only think I was thinking is that someone is in trouble and I wanted to help them," Riley yelled back.

"Don't you understand, you could of been hurt, taken or even killed," Lucas said in a pissed off voice.

"Well I wasn't," she retorted.

"Because we were there to save you. If we weren't there," Matt's voice broke, "Oh Riley, you can't imagine the horror we went through not knowing if you were alive or not."

Riley's eyes shimmered  with tears, "I know I screwed up okay, I feel like crap. Especially finding out it was a ploy to get me."

"Sweetheart, if we lost you again, I don't think any of us could survive it," Kaiden said in a quiet voice, "Look I didn't mean to yell at you. I just, can't imagine losing you again. You scared the crap out of me and I don't get scared."

Lucas walked over and gave her a gentle hug, "Please don't ever do that again," he whispered, "I don't think my heart can take it." He gave her a kiss on her forehead and stepped back as Kaiden and Matt came over to her and gave her a hug on either side.

"You are ours and we protect what is ours, please let us protect you. We can't if you do things like this," Matt murmured in her ear. 

Kaiden said nothing, just hugged her tighter and kissed her quick and hard on the lips. Riley's eyes filled with tears and she started to cry. The boys led her to the couch and they sat her down. Matt and Kaiden on either side and Lucas in front of her. They held her as she cried and cried saying over and over again, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Once the tears subsided, Riley glanced at the bathroom door. "I think I need to go to Hunter now."

The boys nodded. She got up and opened the door and walked in closing the door behind her. The room was steamed up and she could see his outline in the shower. He was leaning against the wall, head lowered and hands up on the wall, the water cascading over his body. She peeled off her clothes and opened the door and stepped in. Hunter doesn't say or do anything. She goes up to him and hugs him around his waist. He stiffens up but still doesn't say anything. 

"Hi," she said softly.

"What are you doing here?"

"Apologizing."

Hunter sighed and turned around facing her. His eyes grew lustful as he gazed over her naked body. He swallowed hard. "If you don't leave now, I will take you hard. I can't do sweet."

Riley smiled shyly, "Take me, give me everything."

Hunter leaned forward and grasps her head in his hands and lowers his mouth to hers forcing her mouth open and plunging his tongue inside. He suddenly breaks away and spins her around so she is facing the wall, his hand going around her throat and he tightens it. She stiffens up but doesn't make him stop. Before she can get use to the sensation, he fills her up with one powerful thrust. Thrusting hard, pushing into her core, filling her. She arches back against him and his hand tightens even more around her throat. Hunter takes his hand and smacks it multiple times against her butt. Riley tries to gasp out loud at the painful sensation but his hand is too tight around her throat. He than rubs where he smacked it. Riley had no idea of what to make of the pain and pleasure mixing together, a weird but good sensation. Water cascades over their naked bodies as he enters her again and again. He pushes her against the wall so her body is flat against it. His hand cracking against her butt even harder, marking it. He than releases her throat and grips Riley's hips holding her in place as he pulls out of her. He than spins her around, hands lifting her hips up and crushing her back against the wall and before she can do anything he's back inside her and at the same time kissing her hard. Riley can feel all of his love and possessiveness through his kiss and she kisses him back the same. "Come now," he commands.