The Start of Recovery

When Riley awoke again she felt calmer but still very concerned about everything. She looked around the room and saw Hunter and Kaiden sleeping in some chairs. She tried to sit up and groaned out loud at the pain. Hunter woke up, came over, kissed her forehead and helped to prop herself up with pillows. By that time Kaiden was awake and went to get the nurse for some more pain meds. Shortly after the doctor came in.

"Good news Riley, we are going to be able to discharge you later today. I have told Kaiden and Hunter instructions for your care at home."

"Thanks," she said quietly, "And Matt and Lucas?"

The doctor sighed and looked down at his clipboard, "Lucas will probably be able to be discharged next week and Matt, that is unknown at this time. He is still in critical condition and we don't know if he will survive and if he does survive, we don't know what kind of lasting damage could be present."

Tears slid down her cheek and she nodded gently at him, "Thank you Doctor."

He nodded and left and Riley sighed as the boys sat down beside her. Kaiden grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Don't worry sweetheart, we will get through this together."

She smiled faintly at him and leaned up against Hunter getting lost in her thoughts. Later that afternoon as the doctor had said, Riley got discharged. She got back to the guys' place and crawled into bed, and passed out. While sleeping she dreamt about her captivity. She woke up screaming, panicked, flushed and sweaty. The boys heard her scream and ran into the bedroom holding guns. When they surveyed the room and saw no threat they came on either side of her. 

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Hunter asked.

"Talk to us Riles," Kaiden said.

"It felt so real," she sobbed, "I can't get it out of my mind. The touches, the abuse, I feel so gross."

Kaiden crawled into bed beside her and hugged her close kissing her cheek, "We're here for you. We still love you and you are just as beautiful as before."

"You're still endgame for us, that will never change," Hunter replied as he crawled behind Riley and pulled her into his lap.

She sobbed and ending up falling asleep in the boys' arms. While she was sleeping they looked over at each other. "I think we should try to get her to speak to someone," Kaiden said.

"I agree," replied Hunter, "I can see it tearing it up inside of her despite her trying to be brave. We will talk to her tomorrow about it."

Kaiden nodded in agreement and leaned back in the bed falling asleep beside her with Hunter.

The next morning Riley woke up in between two warm bodies. She smiled softly and snuggled under the covers placing one of her hands on Kaiden's stomach and another one on Hunter's legs and started moving her hands in gentle circles. Kaiden woke up first and smiled down at her as he turned around and faced her and started kissing her lips. Hunter woke up shortly after and turned to his side so he was flush against her back. He started nibbling on her neck and working his way down his hands caressing her breasts. She groaned in pleasure as Kaiden's hand started moving slowly down her leg and moved in gentle circles up her thighs. As soon as his fingers reached her opening, she tensed and she started whimpering and curling up into herself. "Please stop, don't do this," she started saying softly and than went into a full blown panic attack. 

Kaiden and Hunter drew back immediately. Hunter grabbed her face gently and pulled her towards him, "Riley, baby, it's okay, you're safe." Riley fought against his hold and he let her go before she injured herself but they stayed on either side making sure she wouldn't fall off the bed. She curled up in a ball and started shaking back and forth.