3 Years Later - Andrea Age 19

"Thanks for the ride, I really appreciate you taking time off to take me to school," Andrea said. 

"It's our pleasure, we are so happy you got accepted into Florian university," a women responded. 

"Yeah, I have no idea what it is about this school but I had a desire to attend it."

"We made sure you have a room on the bottom floor so no stairs needed for you to climb, and the dean is aware of your circumstances so if you need anything you can talk to him," the man responded gruffly. 

"Thanks, and I'll miss you both," Andrea said as she got out of the vehicle and the man and women came over to give her a hug. Andrea swung her backpack over her shoulder, grabbed her cane and started walking towards the office. She had already sent her luggage ahead and it was suppose to be in her room. Andrea noticed that she got a lot of stares but she was use to it.

Her lower left leg was fake, she had under the knee amputation but was able to get a lower leg to attachment so she could walk. Her right leg had a limp and had a metal rod in it. The cane helped with her balance. She wore thick glasses because her eyesight was very bad without them and she was unable to go out into sunlight without the glasses. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Andrea was nervous about wearing shorts or anything super revealing. She had multiple scars all over her body and her face was half covered by a cloth with an opening for the eye. She had one really big ugly scar going from her forehead, over her eye and down into her cheek. It got infected during the healing process causing it not to heal properly. She knew that people felt uncomfortable when they saw the scar on her face so she covered it up. 

Andrea made it to the office, got her schedule and room key and walked to the room. Her roommate was already there. 

"Hi!," a bubbly voice responded when she walked in, "You must be Andrea. I'm Cynthia your roommate. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Andrea smiled cheerfully, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, I'm looking forward to being at this school." 

"You're going to love it, I mean, this is my first year also but I have been here so often because my older siblings were in this university. Oh, we can go to parties. In fact there's one tonight, it's going to be so fun!"

Andrea smiled inwardly as she put her backpack on the chair. "I uh, haven't really done much for parties," she responded as she gestured to herself, "I'm not very good with crowds. Plus I've noticed people tend to be uncomfortable with me due to how I look."

Cynthia scoffed, "People suck, just ignore them. Stick with me and I won't steer you wrong."

Andrea laughed, "Okay than, I leave myself in your capable hands."

"Perfect, I will show you around!"

Andrea dutifully nodded and followed her as she skipped out the door. Cynthia walked slower for her so that she could keep up. She showed her around and once they finished the tour they sat down on a bench with a coffee. There were multiple people around but they left them alone which she was thankful for. Suddenly the chatter rose a bit and people started staring in one direction. Andrea looked over and saw 4 guys walking down the path. Her eyes widened as she took them in. She had never seen such good looking guys. "Who are those people?" she murmured to Cynthia. 

Cynthia grinned, "Those men are like royalty here. They are brothers, and seniors. Rumor has it that they are part of the underground and super dangerous. But they are so good looking. I'd be okay doing any of them regardless of how dangerous they are."

Andrea laughed, "Mafia? really? seems a little far fetched from me. But yes they are gorgeous."

"Well the one on the left is Lucas. He is super smart and tech savvy. He can hack anything and pretty much destroy your life if he so chooses to. The one beside him is Kaiden. He is in charge, he barks any order and people do his bidding. The one beside him is Matt, he is like Kaiden's second in command or something. A snap of his fingers and you could be gone instantly." Cynthia paused as they looked at the last guy.