Andrea or Riley?

Andrea used the elevator to get to the top floor and when she arrived she was surprised to see the door ajar. She knocked on the door but no body answered so she was going to leave it by the door but was concerned that someone might take it. She figured there was no harm in leaving it inside the door. She slowly pushed it open and walked inside. It was very roomy and surprisingly nice. A huge living room with flat screen tv's and multiple game systems. The kitchen was off to the side and she had never seen such a big kitchen. Further down the hallway there was the bedrooms. However they were locked. She looked down at the shirt and decided putting it on the kitchen table would be best. She looked around for a pen and paper so she could leave a note. She looked around trying to find one. Suddenly she saw a door tucked in the corner that she didn't notice before. Maybe it's a study she thought so she went to it and just as the door opened she heard foot steps behind her. She turned around and came face to face with Kaiden.

"What the hell do you think you are doing in here?" he yelled. She quivered in fear and he noticed so he said more softly, "I'm not going to hurt you, I don't hit women."

"I uh, was returning Hunter's shirt and the door was ajar and," she started to say.

"I know it was ajar," he interrupted, "I saw you coming up the elevator and I did that on purpose so I could see what you would do."

Andrea blushed, "Uh, well can you say thank you to him for me? He saved my life and I really want to repay him."

Kaiden snorted, "No need." Kaiden moved a bit closer and she backed up, she ended up hitting the door open with her back and she would of fallen if Kaiden didn't lunge to grab her before she fell on the ground. She put her arms on his shoulders to help brace and she could feel the heat from his hands around her waist. They gazed at each other and she noticed Kaiden taking her in. Kaiden suddenly realized what he was doing and took his hands away. Andrea blushed as she looked around the room. Multiple computer screens were lining the walls and multiple pictures of one girl lined one of the walls. Pictures of just her and than other ones with all the guys. 

"Riley," she breathed slowly.

Kaiden glared at her, "What did you just say? How the hell do you know her name?"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to pry, it's just I saw a tattoo on Hunter's chest with a heart and that name."

Kaiden groaned, "Of course you would be smart enough to put two and two together."

"I won't tell anyone, I promise. Your secret is safe with me."

"What secret? This isn't a secret. It's a time in our lives that is no one's damn business."

"Sorry, sorry, I'll shut up."

"No," he responded, "Sit." As he pointed to the couch. "Since you're here, tell me about yourself. You should be honored, we have never asked another girl that question."

"What would you like to know?" she questioned.

Kaiden went to a drawer in the kitchen and pulled out a folder. He opened it. "Let's see, it says Andrea Page. Estimated age 16 when found.  Adopted daughter of George and Kim Page. Found bloody, bruised and unconscious on the side of the lake. Multiple bones shattered, multiple organ injuries and soft tissue. Major swelling and bleeding of the brain. Survival rate minimal. In a coma for 9 months. Unable to remember anything when awoke."

"Okay, enough enough," she raised her voice at him, "I don't need to hear it again, I lived it. Besides how did you get my information? It was sealed."

Kaiden chuckled, "Nothing is impossible for me. Besides, you intrigue us." He came over and sat beside her on the couch. "Take off your glasses."

"No," she responded quickly, "I need them."