Riley - Age 16 (flashbacks)

As Riley went down the river drifting in and out of consciousness memories of moving forward with the guys physically flashed through her brain.

Hunter was the first one to make a move. They were sitting in the back yard feet dangling in the water. Riley was wearing a very skimpy bikini that showed almost everything. Hunter was caressing her back and his fingers kept going lower and lower. She shivered as his fingers grazed her bikini bottom. "Hunter," she murmured. 

Hunter smirked at her, "Yes sweetheart?"

"What do you think you are doing?"

Hunter chuckled, "What do you think I'm trying to do?"

Riley shrugged, "I think you want to take advantage of me and ravish me until I can't function anymore."

"I could get behind that," he whispered in her ear and she leaned into his touch. She turned her head to face him and his face was right beside hers. Hunter looked her in the eyes and than drifted down to her lips. Riley licked her lips and than Hunter made his move. His mouth went over hers gently, softly and as Riley sighed he deepened and she opened up to him. He ravished her mouth with his as his hands moved to her hair and gripped it. Riley leaned into him and he grabbed her waist and brought her to his lap. Riley's legs wrapped around his waist and she pressed down on his hardness. Hunter groaned and moved his hands over her breasts and than down her stomach. His fingers played with her bottoms, "Is this okay?" he asked.

"Yes, please don't stop, I need more."

Hunter than took his finger, slipped it under her bottoms and thrust his finger into her. Riley gasped as sensations came over. He put in another finger and his fingers moved in tangent as he found her sweet spot. Riley's breathing became faster and faster and suddenly she couldn't stop the orgasm that came over her. She came down from a high she had never felt before. "Wow, that was an amazing feeling. I didn't realize it could feel like that," she said. But than Riley moved back a bit and looked at him. "You're really good at this, I mean it's my first time so I have nothing to compare it to but have you done this with other girls?" 

Hunter looked appalled, "Of course not, no girl could ever measure up to you. I have no interest in any other girl. You are the only one that has ever turned me on. I have jacked off to the thought of you in the shower more times than I can remember. You consume my thoughts. You are the only one for me. I will never pleasure another girl that isn't you. You're my one and only sweetheart."

Riley's smiled became so huge at that. "Why Hunter, I do believe you a have a soft spot," she giggled as she leaned over to give him a chaste kiss. Hunter groaned and took her mouth with his as he gave her a kiss that left her breathless.

"Only for you," he responded. 

Riley than realized that he was still hard under her. She looked down and tentatively placed her hand over it. Hunter sighed in contentment. "I could help you?" she questioned.

"Don't worry about me, this was all about your pleasure. There will be many times to do that and more."

"I like forward to it," she said softly. 

A few days later....

Lucas and Riley were jogging and they stopped by a tree to catch their breath. Riley was wearing a sports bra and tiny shorts. Lucas was shirtless. Riley stared at his sweaty body. She suddenly felt a sensation down below and she squirmed as she tried to get rid of it. Lucas looked over at her and smirked as he saw her squirming. "Can I help you with something?" 

"I'm fine," she squeaked out. 

Lucas laughed, "I think I know what your problem is and it so happens that I can help you with it. All you have to say is yes."