Yes It Do!!

Wednesday! Oh Wednesday was the beginning of phase three! A bright and clear day amid the dreary rain meant to sweep through England for the rest of the week. Harry woke up early and began to prepare for the day. He put on some of his worst clothes; he really needed to use some of his fortune to get better clothes; and messed his hair up more than before. He practiced making his eyes wide and crazy-looking, he tried to embody the weird and creepy way that Ollivander spoke.

Aunt Petunia did not wake him to make breakfast today, none of the Dursley's wanted to deal with the creepy happiness he surrounded himself with. Instead he would be gardening today after they ate, well that was their plan not that it would happen. Harry began hyping himself up for the act.

"Boy, get down here! I have your chore list!" Aunt Petunia's shrill screech echoed up the stairs. Show Time! Harry ran down the stairs, tripping and stumbling frantically until he got to Petunia. He grabbed her by her shoulders with a look of pure panic.

"Did you see it? Did you see the shadow thing?"

"What are you talking about, freak?"

"The shadows crawl in search of blood..."

Harry gained a far away look, as if he was looking through Petunia to someone or something else. Suddenly, he let out a terrified shriek and threw himself backwards away from her. Petunia looked just as panicked, shaking in fear as she quickly turned to face what he was staring at. The rest of the Dursleys, having heard the scream, had run down the stairs to see Petunia looking around wildly with Harry sitting on the floor a few feet away shaking and rocking himself.

"All that blood looks good on you. It really brings out your eyes." Harry had sat up straight to stare at Vernon, a small, almost innocent smile sat on his face. The dursley's felt chills go up their spines as Harry began humming a creepy nursery rhyme. He looked at Vernon again before glaring and snarling; "I'm not the same kid from your memory!"

This was the last straw for the Dursleys. They left the boy sitting on the floor, humming, while they packed bags and gathered any essentials before leaving. They decided to stay the rest of the summer in a nearby hotel, far away from their creepy, demented nephew and cousin.

The second the Dursley's pulled out of the drive, Harry was standing and moving through the house with a fierce grin. He had realized that his uncle had never signed any forms for Hogwarts before, so if he changed his writing style a bit he could forge a signature. This with the added bonus of an empty house meant the rest of the summer promised to be wonderfully relaxed.

He made himself a light breakfast of porridge with strawberries and honey, ate at the table, and cleaned up a bit. He may be alone, but he wasn't a slob. He made his way up the stairs to his room. He cleaned the room out of all the broken toys and destroyed presents before checking in on the comment section of his newest video.

TinyTIm commented: Dude this kid is great! definitely check out olf vine compilations!

Maya Brookfield commented: meme streams lil bro! Also, keep us posted on the relatives!! we ready to throw hands if necessary!

YourMom commented: I swear this kid is a pro sht poster! this sht is amazing!!

Harry enjoyed reading through the numerous comments, even the mean comments, brought him a small bit of joy. There were many comments recommending memes and vines for him. He spent the rest of the day enjoying the silence and catching up on the internet.