Molly V. Harry! FIGHT!

"Honestly! What in the world is going on here? I expect better out of all of yo-" Molly cut herself off with a loud shriek. "Is that a snake? Kill it!"

"Don't you dare hurt Aspen! He's my pet and anyone who hurts him is out of my house!"

"Harry, after the debacle last year, I'd have thought you would know better than that! People will talk. I demand you get rid of it!"

"You have no right to demand anything from me! You are not my mother! My snake is more welcome here than you are currently! If you have a problem with him you can take it up with someone who cares! Now then, does anyone else want to step up to bat? You feelin' froggy, leap!"

No one else looked like they wanted to deal with Harry's infamous temper at the moment. The dressing down Molly received was enough for everyone, though the twins were staring at Harry as if they were the second coming of Merlin. Snape had managed to untangle himself from Hermione and his cloak, while Snuffles was hiding behind the couch as far from Aspen as possible, who was having a grand old time hissing insults at Molly.

"How've you been, mate?" Ron had pushed through the crowd of his siblings and mother to pull them into a tight hug. "I really missed you and 'Mione since school ended! I already know about the thing, so don't stress about telling me."

"Thanks. Do you want to hold Aspen?" Despite his obvious fear, Ron held his hands out for Aspen to slithered onto. The snake moved onto his hands before moving to his shoulders, hissing about nervous gingers and being passed around like a potato. "What's he saying?"

"He doesn't like being passed around like a potato. He does like chin scritches though." Harry showed Ron what to do before moving to greet the other Weasley children, Arthur had not been able to make it due to work. He had never met the two oldest, Bill and Charlie, but he adored the twins, Percy was fun to chat with, and Ginny had been surprisingly chill after she started talking to him. "Hey boys, how's the pranking going?"

"As lovely as ever, Harrykins!"

"We have made a few new things you'll be interested in!"

"Keep up the unlawful work boys! Hullo Ginny how've you been?"

"Well enough. I still get nightmares about HIM." She had dark bags under her eyes and a slightly wild look. "Dad took me to a mind healer, she's been helping a lot."

"I'm glad. You deserve a break," Harry gave her a gentle smile and a pat on the back as he moved to Percy. "Hey Perce! How's studying for your NEWTs going? You've been taking breaks to socialize, eat, and sleep right?"

"It's been going great! I have caught up in almost every subject, I still need to finish up my transfiguration review. I've taken a few breaks."

"I hope you get the scores you want! Now then, I've not met either of you two. I'm Harry, they/them pronouns please."

"Lovely to meet you, I'm Bill, he/him, and this is Charlie, they/them too."

"What is this nonsense about pronouns? You're boys!" Molly's shrill voice cut through the pleasant conversation the three were having, causing Harry's left eye to start twitching. They vaguely registered Ron hesitantly touching their shoulder before they turned on the woman with a snarl.

"I am not a boy! I am non binary and if we have anymore problems with you, Molly Weasley, you will be out! Now, how about I make some lunch and we catch up over some tea, hm?"