Anger Issues Run In The Family

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore yelled out again into the deafening silence of the great hall. Many students turned to look at the child, who was clearly restraining themself from yelling more than a few uncouth words. Finally, they stood up and stalked forward before snatching the sliver of paper from the old goat and stomping to the room where the three other champions resided.

"What are you doing here? Are we being called back into the Hall?"

"I apologize for my presence and what I am about to do." Harry flashed a small smile at the three before moving to the refreshment table, picking up a tea cup, and smashing it onto the ground. "God fucking damn it! When I get my hands on that old man, I'll wring his neck with his beard!"

Said old man rushed into the room, followed closely by Mcgonagall, Moody, the other headmasters, and the officials for the tournament. He had made a move to grab their arms, but was stopped by Viktor who had been informed of what he had tried to do last year by Harry and their friends.

"Mr. Krum, I ask that you move out of the way."

"I didn't enter my name. I shouldn't have to compete in some gladiatorial death tournament when I am both unwillingly entered and underage!"

One of the officials, one Mr. Crouch, cleared his throat and stepped forward, drawing the brunt of Harry's ire. He coughed into a handkerchief and sweat dripped down his forehead as he stared at the four incensed teenagers. Anyone could see that the man was extremely nervous.

"The cup creates a magically binding contract. I am afraid Mr. Potter must compete."

The door to the room was thrown open as Lord Black and an overprotective werewolf barged in followed closely by Professor Snape and Grimtalon, who worked as Harry and Sirius's lawyer. All three men ignored the yelling of the other adults as they pushed past to check on Harry while Grimtalon talked to the ministry officials.

"Harry, darling, are you alright? Did anyone try to hurt you?" Remus's wolf was on full display as he questioned them, his eyes glowing an off-putting yellow. Viktor had tensed up when he had burst into the room, but quickly relaxed as he watched the werewolf dote on the young child he had befriended. "We'll be getting you out of this damn deathmatch if it kills me, no offense to those of you who signed up of course!"

Instead of arguing or telling them what Crouch had said, they leaned into the tight hug they were pulled into by the two men, soaking up the affection as much as possible. Sirius was mumbling something, but the stress of the day was really catching up to them now. Of course, Dumbledore had to ruin the comfort they were finally getting.

"I am afraid that young Harry must compete. The cup creates a magically binding contract. If he refuses, then he'll lose his magic."

"I am afraid he is correct," Grimtalon began apologetically, but he had a large grin that spoke of more than the officials knew. "As such, I must ask that you join me at Gringotts to collect your lordship rings whenever possible. The cup has legally emancipated you as such you'll be taking over the Potter estates and responsibilities. We can take care of this at another time, for now, have a nice night, Sain Naiz."

"Goodnight, Khaany Naiz."

Harry was gently pushed into a chair by Viktor, who received only mild growling from Remus, as their godfathers, official and unofficial, turned to scold the teachers. They registered a cup of tea being placed into their hands by one of the house elves. A blanket was grabbed off a nearby sofa and placed around their shoulders by Fleur, who despite her anger at a fourteen year old being forced into the competition understood that the child was overwhelmed.

The three other teens sat on the ground around their chair, talking quietly, and watching as every teacher and official were reprimanded for a fourteen year old being entered unwillingly. Harry allowed their godfathers some time to vent before stepping in.

"Siri, Remy, Sev? Can we just go? I'm really tired and I want to tell the others."

"Yes, I think it would be best for you to spend time with your friends," Sev, the nickname Harry gave him without his permission, gave them a small smile and led them out of the room with the other two on their heels. He did pause for a second to call out to Dumbledore, "This is my official resignation that will come into effect at the end of the year. We'll be moving Harry to a different school after this."

They soon found themselves in the common room telling their friends all about the bullshit they had to put up with. There were a few people who had been upset at them being a champion, but quickly realized it was involuntary when Harry almost had a panic attack. The house learned about them leaving Hogwarts after this year, causing a great deal of sadness and well-wishing. Being as exhausted as they were, Harry went to bed early in preparation for the next day of BS.

The next morning was hectic, to put it lightly. They were woken up by Ron falling down the stairs while trying to stumble to the bathroom, then they were bombarded with people reassuring them that they didn't think Harry would enter themself, and to top it all off some of the Hufflepuffs were being rude.

Cedric had tried to tell them off, but a few of the younger years took it upon themselves to make Harry's day a living hell. They ignored the immature brats as best they could, but if one more person shoulder checked them, there was going to be blood. And the fates decided to test their patience this day.

"Cheater," one of the fourth year puffs, slammed his shoulder against Harry's as he walked by, or tried to anyway. This had been happening all day and not a single teacher had stepped in to help, so they took it into their own hands.

They raised their hand to be level with his throat before sweeping his legs out from under him. They slammed the boy down by his throat, ignoring the shouts from the other students and Professor Sprout. They pressed down lightly on the kid's throat as a warning before stepping back away from him.

"Mr. Potter! We do not resort to physical violence! Detention with me!"

"Oh, so I can't defend myself? What about him? I have been dealing with this shit all day and now that I retaliate, it's not okay? Whatever, I'm going to stay with Uncle Sev for the rest of the day."

Sure enough, Sprout, Mcgonagall, and Dumbledore found Harry working on a batch of allergy relief potions while Severus worked on pain relief potions. They completely ignored the adults while stirring the potion counterclockwise.

"Mr. Potter, we need to have a discussion about your behavior today."

"No."

"No? That was not a suggestion Mr. Potter!"

"Doesn't matter. None of you seem to care when I'm the one being bullied, so no. I refuse to listen to people who allowed me to be abused for years and are trying to perpetuate said abuse. Leave me alone."

"Please leave my potions lab before you blow something up," Snape called from across the room, not getting onto Harry for their rude behavior. "Harry, stir three more times clockwise."