52

Tej and Ramsey get to work on bringing up God's Eye

"Got him. He's in London," Tej says as a red dot pops up in London before Ramsey and Tej share a smirk. Tej let's out a sigh of relief since they are one step closer to getting Catalina back.
"Wait. We've got a second match in Hong Kong," Ramsey says as she looks at the screen confused, causing Tej to frown.
"Beijing and Seoul," Rome adds as more dots pop up in the screen.
"And Tokyo," Tej says as they watch the dots pop up.
"And just about every other major city on the plant," Ramsey says as she shakes her head.
"And so, God's Eye was where we started," Mr. Nobody tells the team as Letty sits on the steps. "But Cipher's already created an evasion that masks their location by pinging random spots all over the globe, but it was a good thought, Roman."
"So, she's made my program obsolete," Ramsey says as Mr. Nobody walks over to her.
"And that, Ramsey, is why you're here," Mr. Nobody tells her.
"See, simple solutions aren't gonna cut it here, slick," Little Nobody says as he walks past Rome.
"Why you look at me when you say that?" Rome asks him with a glare.
"Wait a second. Wait, wait. Simple solutions might just cut it," Tej says as he stares at the screens. "You see, in order for God's Eye to give off all these false pings, means they have to be using a FLEA relay."
"Watch these two," Mr. Nobody tells Little Nobody as Tej looks at Ramsey.
"Which means it has a decaying sync randomizer," Ramsey says in agreement with Tej.
"Which we can reverse..." Tej continues as Ramsey catches on.
"And track it back to the originating source and find Dom's try location," Ramsey finishes with a smile.
"I'm telling you they got skills," Mr. Nobody tells Little Nobody with a smile.
"That was my idea," Rome says as he looks at everyone. "That's what I was saying. Remember in there?"
"All right, let's try this," Mr. Nobody says with a clap before Tej and Ramsey get to work.
"It's working," Ramsey says as dots start to disappear causing Tej to lightly smile.
"Time you wanna check your manual and start organizing a force response," Hobbs tells Little Nobody tauntingly.
"Let's get ahold of our international assets..." Little Nobody says over his walkie while Mr. Nobody walks over to Hobbs.
"He's still green," Mr. Nobody says as they look at Little Nobody.
"Yeah, like fresh baby shit," Hobbs says causing Mr. Nobody to laugh.
"As soon as we have Toretto's location I want to mobilize," Little Nobody says into his walkie before looking at Mr. Nobody, who gives him an okay gesture while Hobbs gives him an eh gesture.
"Let's get a hold of a better asshole," Rome says as he stands beside Little Nobody, pretending that he has a walkie. "No respects you..." Rome mimics radio static. "Copy."
"All right, their not in China," Tej says as all of those dots disappear. "Or Russia."
"Europe's clear," Ramsey says as all of those dots disappear. "But this one's not going away."
"This is interesting," Mr. Nobody says with a smile.
"Why?" Little Nobody asks him.
"Because that's here," Mr. Nobody answers him before an explosion happens sending everyone to the floor.