1

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

Dominic Toretto, Brian O'Conner, and Amelia Toretto stand on a balcony that over looks the city of Rio.
"Let's run through the bases real quick. Who do we got?" Brian asks as he wraps an arm around Mia's waist.
"First we're going to need a chameleon. Someone who can blend in anywhere," Dom answers, already having someone in mind.
"What else?" Mia asks.
"A fast talker. Someone who can bullshit their way out of anything," Dom answers her causing Brian to smile.
"I got that," Brian says.
"This guy is going to have a lot of surveillance. We're going to need someone who's good with circuits," Dom explains causing Brian to smile again. Dom knew someone who would be perfect but had no idea how to contact them, if they were even still alive.
"And with those circuits, Reyes is going to have walls," Mia adds causing Dom to nod. "We're going to need guys to punch through those walls."
"What else?" Brian asks.
"Utilities and weapons. Someone who ain't afraid to throw down. Someone to back up every position," Dom answers him.
"Yeah, what else do we need?" Mia asks since she can't think of anything else.
"Most importantly, we're going to need two precision drivers," Dom answers her causing Brian to smile. "People who don't crack under pressure. People that never lose."
"You know we got that," Brian says causing everyone to laugh. They go make the phone calls that they need to make before heading to their new hideout.

Roman Pearce is the first to walk into the hideout. He is followed by Tej Parker, who drives in.
"Ah, hell, no," Tej says as he gets out of his car. "I see they really scraped the bottom of the barrel, huh?"
"I guess they did, since your ass is here," Rome retorts as they walk toward each other. "When are you going to give Martin Luther King his car back?"
"As soon as you give Rick James his jacket back," Tej quips before they laugh and bro hug. Next to enter is Gisele Yasher on her bike.
"Sexy legs, baby girl," Rome says as he walks over to her. "What time do they open?"
"They open the same time as I pull this trigger," Gisele answers as she quickly turns around with her gun pointed at Rome. "Want me to open them?" Tego and Santos then enter as they speak Spanish to each other.
"Hey, anybody can talk shit in Spanish, homie," Rome says as he turns to face them. Tego, Santos, Rome, and Tej all start arguing as Han walks in.
"I thought cockfights were illegal in Brazil," Han states as he stands next to Gisele before offering her some chips.
"I see you all have met," Dom says as he, Brian, and Mia walk over to them.
"You know when you called me to come to Rio I assumed it would be for something more exciting than this," Gisele says as she and Dom hug. Mia hugs Tego and Santos while Brian hugs Rome and Tej.
"Check this out," Brian says as he walks over to Dom. "This is Tej. Best circuit man in the East coast." Tej and Dom shake hands. "And this is my boy, Roman Pearce. We go way back, I met this guy in juvie. I pulled that job with him in Miami."
"I heard about you," Dom says with a nod.
"Nice digs," Han says as he walks over.
"Yeah, well, the Ritz was sold out," Dom tells him with a smirk.
"So what's this all about, Dom?" Han asks as he eats his chips.
"Yeah, man, why did you drag us halfway around the world?" Tej asks in agreement. Dom is about to answer when the sound of a bike is heard entering the place.
"Did you call in anyone else?" Mia asks as she looks between Dom and Brian confused. Brian and Dom both shake their head no as a bike zooms in front of the group. The biker quickly hits their brakes causing the back wheel to come off of the ground as the biker swings the bike around. The back tire lands back on the ground before the biker gets off with their back to the group. The biker pulls their helmet off revealing long dark brown hair.
"Damn," Tej whispers out as he looks at the girl up and down.
"You have five seconds to tell us who you are," Dom says as he looks at the girl, having not seen her face.
"It doesn't take much for a Toretto to find a Toretto, does it?" The girl asks as she turns towards them causing Dom to freeze. The one person who he had been wondering about is in front of him.
"Catalina!" Mia says excitedly before running over to her and pulling her in a hug. Dom couldn't believe it.
"Hey, big brother," Catalina says as she stands in front of him, causing everyone besides Mia to look at them shocked.
"Lina," Dom says before pulling her into a hug.
"So, big brother, little sister, what brings you to my city?" Catalina asks as she pulls away from Dom.
"Because we got a job," Dom says with a smirk before they start walking over to the table that has their plans on it.
"All right, so our target's name is Hernan Reyes," Brian explains as they circle around the table. "And he runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail."
"No paper trail means no banks. And no banks means cash houses," Gisele says causing Catalina to nod.
"He has ten of them to be exact," Catalina says causing everyone to look at her shocked. "What?"
"Just like a Toretto," Dom says with a smirk. Catalina had been planning on way to take Reyes' money but didn't have a team to help her.
"Yeah, They're spread throughout the city," Brian says as he unfolds the map.
"And we're going to hit them all," Dom adds with a smirk.
"All of them?" Tej asks.
"All of them," Dom confirms.
"That sounds crazy," Rome says as he looks at everyone. "You bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the dude who runs it? I thought you said this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for y'all but personal ain't good business. I can't do this, homie."
"So what we're talking about is $100 million," Dom says loud enough for Rome to hear as he is walking away.
"You say what?" Rome asks as he turns around. "Hundred... See, sometimes I be over thinking, man, and I know we just met, but you just, kind of, got to..."
"That's right, $100 million, and everything we take, we split even," Dom explains.
"That's $10 million a piece," Tej says causing Catalina to smile. "I am down." She definitely found him the most attractive out of all of the men in the room.
"I'm in," Tego agrees.
"Ten million. Sounds like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me," Rome says causing Catalina to roll her eyes.
"You can't pull off 10 heists on the same mark," Gisele says. "You just can't."
"As soon as we hit the first one, they're going to do everything they can to protect the rest," Han explains in agreement with Gisele.
"Exactly," Dom tells them with a smile.