31

CHAPTER 31

Adolfson points a gun at Gisele as the cable from her and Han's car gets caught under his tire. The cars slam together causing Adolfson to drop the gun. The plane starts to try to take off causing their cars to come off of the ground. Letty kicks Riley to the ground before Riley scrambles for her gun. Riley grabs her gun before quickly standing up. Riley point her gun at Letty, before Catalina tackles her to the ground. Klaus punches Hobbs before Hobbs punches him back. Owen goes to kick Dom again but Dom blocks it with his arm before shoving him into a wall. Klaus slams Hobbs into a Jeep before Hobbs blocks his punch. Hobbs punches Klaus in the stomach before Klaus punches him in the face. Klaus the picks him up, slamming him on the hood of the Jeep. Dom punches Owen twice while Klaus punches Hobbs, who pokes his thumbs into Klaus' eyes before punching him in the face. Owen goes to kick Dom but he grabs Owen's leg slinging him into a crate. Klaus kicks Hobbs back against the Jeep before Dom picks Klaus up from behind. Hobbs pushes off of the Jeep before punching Klaus, knocking him out. Rome grabs the harpoon gun before shooting at the flap but hits the wing instead.

"What? What happened? Did you hit the flap?" Tej questions him.

"Uh... You should buckle up right now," Rome answers him as he quickly sits down. Riley grabs Letty before slamming her into the wall by her throat. Letty starts pushing on Riley's face before pulling the latch for the emergency door to fly off. The door flies off pulling Riley away from Letty. Riley grabs onto the frame before kicking Letty to the ground.

"Hey!" Catalina yells, distracting Riley before throwing a harpoon gun to Letty, who notches the harpoon. Riley looks over at Catalina with a 'really?' look.

"Wrong team, bitch," Letty says as Catalina gives Riley a 'Yeah, really' look. Letty shoots the harpoon gun, hitting Riley which sends her flying out of the plane. Catalina helps Letty up while Hobbs makes his way over to the door. Tej and Rome's Jeep comes off of the ground. Adolfson climbs out of his car before pulling Gisele out of hers. Han climbs out of the car as Adolfson and Gisele fight. Brian quickly catches up to the plane before he climbs on top of the car with a harpoon gun as Mia takes his place behind the wheel. Brian aims at the flap before looking at the other shots and thinking about the affect of the wind. Brian then turns shooting away from the flap before the wind turns it causing it to hit the flap. Mia then speeds up. Gisele kicks Adolfson away from her before she starts to fall. Before she can fall, Han grabs her hands. Gisele sees Adolfson behind Han as he grabs his gun. Gisele lets go of Han before shooting Adolfson. Han rushes over to Adolfson before repeatedly punching him. Mia gets in front of the plane as Brian gets back in the car. The plane starts to come down causing things to shift inside the plane and for the cars to touch the ground again. Han punches Adolfson again before throwing him into the turbine. Han quickly gets back into his car as the Jeep comes unhooked.

"Tej!" Rome calls as he sees Hobbs at the door above them. "Keep it steady!"

"We gotta move, it's going down!" Hobbs tells Catalina and Letty as Dom makes his way over to them.

"Go!" Dom says before looking at Letty. Hobbs jumps out of the plane. "Go, now!" Dom tells Letty as he brings her over to the door.

"Come on, lets move, move, move!" Hobbs calls up to them.

"You got this," Catalina tells Letty before Letty jumps and Hobbs catches her.

"Come on!" Letty yells as Dom and Catalina stand in the doorway. Catalina jumps before Hobbs catches her. Dom catches sight of Owen getting into the Jeep. Dom takes off after Owen.

"Dom!" Letty and Catalina yell. Dom gets into the Jeep from the second door on the passenger side before punching Owen in the face as he pushes the passenger seat forward. Dom quickly grabs the chip but is elbowed in the face by Owen. The cargo hold starts to raise while he slams Owen's head into the steering wheel. Dom grabs the chip before getting out of the Jeep, which collides into the raising cargo hold. The impact slings Owen out of the Jeep and out of the plane. Mia speeds up causing the flap to bend before that wing touches the ground. Dom quickly gets into a car as that turbine blows up. The plane hits the ground before it all starts to explode. Letty and Catalina look back at the plane worriedly before they see the car drive out of the nose of the plane. The car starts to flip as it touches the ground, flipping out of the way of the plane. They all stop before looking back at the wreckage of the plane. They all look to where they had last seen the car that Dom was in. Letty catches sight of Dom before she takes off running towards them, pulling him into a hug once she reaches him. Catalina and Tej hug while Mia hugs Brian before looking over at Han.

"Where's Gisele?" Mia asks Brian before walking over to Han. "Where's Gisele?" Han just stares at the flames before Mia pulls him into a hug. Brian walks over, pulling Han into a hug before he finally breaks down crying. Letty and Dom then make their way over to the others.

"So this is worth billions, huh?" Dom asks Hobbs with a smirk as he holds the chip up. Hobbs lets out a sigh as he takes it from him.

"Yes, it is," Hobbs says with a smile. "Name your price, Dom." Dom looks at Letty before looking at Brian and Mia, who is hugging Catalina.

"1327," Dom tells him with a smile as he looks back at him. Hobbs looks at him confused while Tej and Rome share looks of confusion. Tej looks over at Catalina with a questioning look causing her to smile.