21

CHAPTER 21

"Interpol, straight ahead," Han says over the walkie. As they round the corner, someone starts shooting at their cars. Brian quickly gets out of his car as they stop, before firing in the direction the shots had came from. Three people run out of Interpol before firing at the team, who start firing back as a rover drives up.

"Get in, lets go," Brian orders as two men get into the rover. Gisele runs out to shoot at the rover as it drives off. Han quickly runs after her before pulling her down as she is shot at by the guy on the roof.

"Shaw, we have three cars tailing us," Vegh says over the headset causing Catalina to wonder who it could be.

"You know what to do," Owen tells her.

"Guys, I got the rover," Tej says over the walkie as he leads the chase after the cars.

"Okay, I got..." Rome starts as he looks over at the other car. "Whatever the hell that thing is." They weave through traffic before the back window of the rover is busted out. A man then shoots at Tej's car before a chip sticks to the hood of the car. The man shoots another at Rome's car. "What is that, a hockey puck?" The man shoots another at Brian, who tries to dodge it causing it to stick to the bumper. Catalina drives behind the three cars following the rover before noticing the chips on the cars. Catalina drives up to the first car before looking over to see Tej. Catalina quickly rams into Tej's car as the chip on Tej's car lights up blue.

"Lina!" Tej yells as he sees that it is her before she gives him a 'I'm sorry' look. Catalina pushes Tej's car into the parked cars on the side of the road.

"Oh shit!" Rome yells as his turns red before the car drives onto the sidewalk hitting a small brick wall, flipping into a building. Tej sees what happened to Rome and realizes that Catalina has saved him from such a fate. Brian, seeing what the chip had done to the other cars, quickly turns his car to where the chip hits a pole, detaching from the car.

"Approaching rendezvous point," Vegh says over the headset. Owen takes the lead as they all meet up, with Catalina right behind him.

"Dom! Tej and Roman are out! Where you at?" Brian asks over the walkie.

"I'm right behind you," Dom answers Brian. They drive into a tunnel as they weave in and out of traffic.

"Stay on track. Cat and I are taking the contingency," Owen orders over the headset before turning left into another tunnel with Catalina right behind him.

"Guys, I got eyes on Shaw. He just made a left with another car," Hobbs says over the walkie.

"I got right," Brian tells them.

"Toretto, make that left!" Hobbs orders over the walkie. Dom quickly turns left with Hobbs following after him. Dom and Hobbs chase Owen and Catalina as she leads them out of the tunnel. Owen crosses between some lighted poles with Dom following right behind him. Owen crosses back over in front of Hobbs and behind Catalina. Hobbs drives up beside Owen before Hobbs and Dom trap Owen between them with Dom crashing through the lighted poles. A car slams into the side of Dom's car.

"Letty," Dom says as he looks over to see what type of car it is. Dom starts focusing on Letty as Catalina and Owen follow after her. Hobbs ends up driving up a ramp as Dom follows after Owen, Catalina, and Letty. Owen turns left as Catalina and Letty turn right with Dom following the girls. Catalina takes the lead as Dom chases after her and Letty before he clips Letty's back bumper as they go around a curve, causing her to stop. Catalina quickly stops as Dom quickly gets out of his car before Letty gets out of her's. Catalina gets out of her car as she sees her brother.

"Letty," Dom says before Letty quickly raises a gun.

"Letty, no!" Catalina yells as Letty shoots him in the shoulder. Letty stares at him confused for a few seconds before getting in her car and taking off. "Dom, I'm sorry." Catalina gets in her car before taking off after Letty.