13

CHAPTER 13

The team gathers around as Tej and Catalina work on opening the safe.

"The code is done," Catalina says as she puts down the computer.

"Come on baby," Tej says as he grabs the print. "Don't be mean." Catalina looks around at her family to see Brian by Mia's side with Dom not far from them. She sees Rome sitting on a set of stairs then Han and Gisele beside each other. She then looks at Tego and Santos sitting on another set of stairs as Tego plays with a deck of cards. Catalina then turns back to Tej as he places the print on the scanner before using his hand to press it down. There is the sound of something unlocking causing everyone to look around at each other. Tej opens the door causing the money to start to fall out. Tego's cards fly everywhere from his shock. Han and Gisele smile at each other while Brian and Mia kiss. Rome jumps around as he cheers and Santos cheers in Spanish.

"Yes!" Catalina cheers before she and Tej hug causing him to laugh. Dom looks up as he thinks about Vince.

Rosa, Vince's wife, returns home to find a million dollars sitting on her table. She picks up a note that says in Portuguese, 'For Rosa and Nico. See you soon, Aunt Lina and Uncle Dom.'