56

The number 17 car pulls into the pit road before coming to its pit stop

"Jack, you realize you got this in the bag, right?" Buddy Hubbard asks Jack Toretto as he unclips the net on Jack's window. "Season's wrapped up, man. Doesn't matter where you place."
"Hey, dad!" Catalina, Jack's daughter, says excitedly before Jack takes the water that she offers him.
"I'm telling you, I got intermittent miss," Jack says as he hands the water back to Catalina with a smile. "For the last two laps."
"On it!" Buddy says before turning to one of the pit crew members. "Get those plug wires!"
"Jakob! Now," Jack yells at his youngest son, who happens to be the crew member that Buddy was yelling at. Jakob nods before raising the hood of the car as Dominic, Jack's oldest son, rushes over.
"Hey, Pop," Dom says as he leans against the window.
"Tell me what you two see," Jack orders as he looks at his kids proudly.
"Got an oil spill going into turn two," Dom explains as Catalina nods in agreement.
"Bell's driving safe. Corbin's got a sponsor in the stands, so he's pushing it. You got a real problem with car 23," Catalina explains before she turns to glare at car 23.
"Linder," Jack says with a nod as he has seen it too. Dom begins to argue with Linder's crew, who are two spaces back before Catalina flips them off. "Hey! Leave it. He's just pissed because I got that spot in the Busch Series next season, not him. Life's got no shortage of guys like Kenny Linder."
"You're good!" Jakob tells him as he closes the hood before patting it.
"It's not about being the stronger man, Dom," Jack advises his son, who is clipping the net back. "It's about being the bigger one." Jack takes off back onto the track. Linder follows behind him before bumping into the back of another car.
"I swear to god, this guy," Dom says as he shakes his head while watching the race. "Pop, turn two, turn two!"
"Got it. I'm walking him in," Jack says as he drives high on the track. Jack quickly drops lower on the track as he sees the oil spill that Dom had mentioned, causing Linder to drive into it which causes him to slightly lose control and bump into the wall. Catalina playfully shoves Jakob, causing him to smile. "Tell me what you see." Dom quickly moves to where he can see the rest of the track with Catalina following him.
"He's gonna come at you for that," Dom says as he keeps looking between his dad and Linder.
"Get ready on your left," Catalina tells her father as Linder drops to Jack's left while Jack looks down at his dash as it begins to make noise. Linder bumps into Jack, causing his car to turn before connecting with the wall as it catches fire. The rolls as it is hit by another car while Dom rips his headset off before running towards the track with Buddy right behind him. Catalina slowly takes her headset off as she watches in shock before her adrenaline kicks in. Catalina runs towards the track before Jakob takes off after her. Buddy grabs Dom, holding him back from being ran over while Jakob does the same with Catalina as she cries and yells for their dad.

 Buddy grabs Dom, holding him back from being ran over while Jakob does the same with Catalina as she cries and yells for their dad