Introduction

The Misherus no longer hold the throne. They have been defeated.

"The throne is now yours, Akuma." The judges gave a smile towards the Devil who sat there. Face stone cold and fingers gripping the chair arm.

"How should I accept this news exactly?" Akuma said bitterly. This entire thing was nonsense. Never had he wanted this damnable throne.

"There is no easy way to do so, Your Highness." Akuma blinked finding himself in another room now. "You could start by executing a bounty for the remaining Misherus. 

"You know there is no way that will happen." Akuma's cold tone could cut air. His eyes shifted towards the painting he had commissioned of the one he had sworn to protect. One he couldn't protect. One he had failed to see through.

"I'll find a way." A voice from the air whispered to him. Akuma turned to see a transparent look of the person who he had wished to save.

"******..." He whispered to himself as his steps walked toward her. In hopes to get her before she disappeared again. Hopes that shattered once he got close enough.

-

Screams came from the tavern that now grew quiet despite having a lot of people earlier entering and leaving its doors.

"Please, I'll do anything!" The man now stood in front of the mercy of another male. Azure eyes examined his body. "Akuma save me..!" A laugh bubbled in the male's throat.

"You realize too late. That HellFire will not save you now." A venomous tone laid in that voice as he kicked him with force.

The now bleeding man coughed as crimson splattered on the white paved floor. "Y-You.. who are you?"

A laugh answered him once more as the male in front of him took off his mask. A horrid gasp emerged from the bleeding male. "A Misheru.."

"Oh, so you aren't dumb at all." A smirk played on his lips. "You have no idea how much of a pleasure it is to finally take off the mask."

Which one is this..? Trying to distance himself he managed to hit what seemed to be a summoning apparatus. A blinding light came from behind as arms grasped him, causing the male to scream. These arms pulled him in the light as he now found himself in a den of daemons.

Daemons meant one thing. The Misheru he had encountered was the worst of the worst. Damien Misheru now known as Kairu Misheru; his descent as powerful earned him to be renamed the name of a god here in this world.

Fingers gripping his arms. He found himself face-to-face with a daemon who looked eager to eat him now.

"Arishito." A command from the leader gave the daemon a pause as it gave a startling growl before moving away from the man who now shuddered with disgust at the mere touch.

"Ri nehi rusoru." The daemon answered the leader as if it was trying to reason with the Misheru who pushed him down.

"Hirona leri homeono." An angry reply from Kairu before he turned towards the shivering male. "You've made a mistake entering this world mortal accident or no." His tone implied 'care' at least that's what the other male hoped.

"Please take me back." A hushed beg from the now shivering male as he looked up towards the Misheru. His hope simply vanished when he was given a bare stare. There would be no saving him now.

"I see no fit in keeping you alive." Kairu started, eyes fixating on those scared ones. "Though I apologize for the short notice, but you've made just the easiest meal for my pets." A half apologetic smile flashed on his lips as he turned away. "I should thank you, but... I think they'd love to dig in now." Stepping into the light once more, sounds of screaming came from behind him as the portal to the den shut behind him.

"Was that really necessary?" A question came from the man known as his assistant and the ex-leader of the daemons.

"No, but they needed a snack anyway." A plain answer from his master as he moved past. The daemonling bowed as he followed after the man.

This was one of the countless events the Misherus have been leaving behind and if they were being honest, they weren't trying to hide.

They were coming for the throne and no one was going to stop them now.