EMILY

"Good work, Emily." Her boss said. "But, now is the time you should go back home."

Those words pierced her like a knife. "O-Oh.... Alright." Her tears threatened but, she mastered them.

She took the things that she had in her room and called Damien.

"Damien, I'm going home...." She was sobbing by now.

"I know.... Stay safe, Emily.... I'll be there tomorrow to pick you up. Expect me or my daemons." Damien whispered. "Calm down."

"I will." Her tears kept falling.

Calm down, Emily. I'm still here.... She heard Twilight's voice ringing in her head.

She cried herself to sleep still hearing her sister's voice.

When she awoke she heard someone knocking loudly at the door.

"Djacc?" She asked in shock because she was expecting Damien or his Daemons. Instead Djacc was here.

"Your siblings has asked me to come here to bring you home." Djacc said.

"Oh alright." She says. "Just let me get my suitcase." She went back and grabbed it also taking the backpack in the closet with her.

"Have you heard?" Djacc looked at her confused.

"Heard what, Emily?"

"You haven't? Twilight is dead, Djacc. She's been dead for 2 weeks." Djacc looked at her shocked.

"She's dead?" Djacc asked. "Then, who sent me the letter that said to bring you to Lamia at 2 A.M.?"

Emily's eyes widen. "Not my sister. She's dead."

Djacc walked his lips in a firm line. "Frost, I'm sorry you had to wait." Emily looked to see a man with grey hair and light blue eyes. She got reminded of Damien for some reason.

"It's okay. You didn't take that long." Frost said.

"Let's take you to Wither." Djacc said to Emily. "We are not going to Lamia that is final."