PAST MEMORIES

This is just a chapter for what happened between the Hellfires after they found out Twilight and Aamon have a child, Thena.

"Mommy! Look what I found!" The two year-old Thena smiled as she brought her mother a yellowbell.

"Oh? Thank you, darling." Twilight smiles at her daughter as she took the flower. "But, I think it'd look better on you, don't you think?" She said, placing the flower in her daughter's long grey hair. "There you go."

Thena smiled at her mother. "Thank you, mommy, but I wanted you to wear it." She said.

"I don't think it'd look nice with what I'm wearing, darling." She said to Thena. "Your dress, on the other hand, matches it perfectly. So hold onto it for me, okay?"

Thena nods before saying. "Okay! I'll go find a flower that matches mommy!" Then, she took off in search for a flower that matches her outfit.

Twilight turned to see Aamon coming back. "So?" She asked him.

"He's coming.." He sighed. "Sorana, are you sure..?" She nods.

"Your father needs to know." She said, hugging Aamon.

Aamon hugged her tightly. She could feel that his body was tense.

They were both scared she knew..

After all, they had hid this secret for two years. Hiding the fact that Aamon already had someone who could lead after him and his father, not knowing could mean a restraining order or maybe even a death sentence.

"It'll be fine." She whispered.

Aamon kissed her and pulled away. "I'll be at the front awaiting his arrival then."

30 minutes later, he came back with a tall man.

Lucifer/Satan HellFire.... The devil himself. She could feel her stomach churn nervously.

"Miss Misheru, what a surprise." The Devil said, smirking at her.

"A surprise and a honor to finally meet you, my lord." She answered, bowing slightly.

"Master." He corrected.

"What?" She looked at him confused.

"You are demon, are you not? If you are, you must refer to me as Master because I am the Devil, the superior of the demons."

"Ah, accept my apologies, Master." She murmured.

He only nodded and sat across her. "So, what is it you and my son had to confess? I had assumed it would a fraud that my son had actually taken the heiress of the Misherus as his wife but it seems it's true."

Aamon cleared his throat before saying. "There is um not actually something, but someone we'd like you to meet, Father." The Devil raised a sharp brow at this.

As if on cue, Thena came rushing in with a rose she had seemed to find. "I found something that matches your dress, Mommy!" She beamed with pride.

Twilight couldn't help, but smile at her daughter.

"Thank you, darling." She took the flower and placed it in her long, white locks.

"You.... You have an heiress?" The Devil looked at the young toddler.

That was when Thena first noticed him. She gasped in fright and went straight to her father. "Daddy! Who is he?"

Aamon stroked the girl's hair and murmured. "He is your grandfather, sweet one. He would like to meet you. Father, this is Thena HellFire." Aamon kissed her forehead and nudged her. "Go on."

Thena hestitated for a moment before nodding and walking towards the tall man whom they had called to be her grandfather.

"Hi!" Thena smiled shyly.

"Hello." Twilight could tell he didn't know what to think of the girl. "How are you?" He asked as the girl climbed onto his lap.

"I'm fine!" She beamed.

"How old are you, exactly?" He asked.

"I'm two years-old." She said.

"Hm... Alright then. Now can you please leave Grandpa with mommy and daddy for a little bit? I promise to play with you afterwards." He said.

Thena nods before leaving to go play with the cats.

"Two years. You kept her from us for two years? What was the motive here? Why was this needed? You know as much as I do your father, Sorana will not allow this kid to live." The Devil sighed.

"Which is the reason why we waited for two years." Aamon said. "We thought maybe if the kid was already an infant there would be a less chance she get killed by her grandfather."

Satan thought for a moment before sighing. "The kid won't be killed, but she will be taken away. She will be given to us only because Roman is ashamed of the fact of having half-blood children." Twilight listened, tight-lipped.

The man was correct, her father would give her to the Hellfires without hesitation and ask them to come up with a fake story on how the child came to be but.... That was the outcome she did not want. If her father truly cared for the family bloodline, he'd let this one grow. But.... Roman was not one to be the such.

"I know." She sighed.

"We will keep the child, and pretend this never happened." Satan declared.

This shocked both Sorana and Aamon. "You'll keep him?"

Satan nods. "I sense demon blood in her veins. She will be strong. I will not allow her to be killed."

"Thank you." Twilight answered. "Please... Take care of her properly."

"We will try our best." Aamon murmured.

"Can I visit her...?" Sorana asked.

"Make it seldom because the girl needs to learn that she can not always be with her mother." Satan said to which Twilight nods.

"As you wish."

---

Present Day

"Happy Mother's Day, mommy!" Thena smiled sadly at the picture of her mother. "I wish I can see you right now, but Daddy says I can't.... So Happy Mother's Day, I love you..."

Aamon watched his daughter and smiled weakly.

The girl grew to know the hardship of being motherless.... If only Sorana could see her now.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE!!! THIS WAS A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR TODAY AND I WAITED FOR SO LONG TO POST IT XDD