EQUINOX

Alpha and Omega were collecting blood for the Blood God when Equinox received the letter.

It read Twilight Misheru was dead and that the throne was now Damien's.

He summoned Alpha and Omega immediately. "Twilight is dead. I want to know how she died. Go to Wither and see what you can learn."

Alpha and Omega nod before they both left.

Equinox was a bit shocked by the news but, he knew it would've happened sooner or later. The girl had a lot of enemies.

He looked at the letter again.

Her brother was going to rule. Although he knew Damien never had the interest in leading the Witherians.

He thought it might be fine to go with Alpha and Omega but, if he uses his powers he might make things worse.

He finally made a decision. "I'm coming with both of you."

When they got there Damien was there eating breakfast with other people.

There were some familiar faces.

"Misaki, Kimi, Damien, and Death good afternoon." Equinox said.

Damien seemed startled upon his arrival but, nods. "Welcome to Wither."

"Just as I remember it. Except without one detail of course. Your sister and the joy that she brought to the kingdom." Equinox said.

Damien nods meekly. "She has done a good job in keeping the cheery air."

Misaki smiled politely. "Hello Equinox! How are Parchmento and Papyrus doing?"

"Alright, thank you for asking." Equinox said. "So, enlighten me. Who are these other people?" He eyed the male with white hair and deep blue eyes and female who had brown hair and crimson eyes.

"Oh Levi and Jade, I introduce you to Equinox. Equinox, this is Levi and this is Jade."

"What are they?" Equinox asked.

"Levi is still unknown but, Jade is a Phoenix and Suprema of The Land known as Fireaxa." Damien said.

"Pleased to meet you." Equinox says.

"Where are you from, Equinox?" Jade asked.

"Fuschicho Kaen Ash." Equinox replied.

"I've never heard of it." Jade shook her head.

"It is not that common. Especially when not much people can understand our home."

"Oh."

"Now I'm here to ask you Damien." Equinox looked at Damien. "Why or how did your sister die?"

"Shana." Damien said. "The Taker of lives and power."

"I don't think Twilight's dead, is she?" Equinox asked, not noticing that Alpha and Omega had sat down and started eating some of the cheesecake on the table.

"No." Damien said. "It was merely an excuse so that the other rulers would not barge in claiming that the throne was now theirs."

"What did Shana want from Twilight?"

Damien took a deep breath before answering. "The Throne. She wanted The Throne."