EMILY

She stared at the dead bloody body that she had just killed.

She smirks and poured oil on the body.

She lit a match and dropped it.

"Burn." She laughed as she watched the body burn.

It was satisfying.

But, dangerous as well.

Any second now cops will be running in.

For a normal person that would be scary but, for her it'll be exciting.

She sat on the now burned body while waiting for the police.

The police came shuffling in a few moments later.

She smirked at the sight and said innocently. "What are you all doing here?"

"Are you the one that murdered the entire building's residents?" The chief asked.

"So what if I did? Their lives are worthless compared to countless others." Emily said, the blade in her hand glistening in the moonlight.

"You murdered 30 people! And you say that it doesn't matter?"

"You're mistaken." Emily stares at the chief's brown eyes.

"Why am I mistaken?"

"I didn't murder 30 people. I murdered 40." She laughs as she raised her hand. "Thunder Strike!"

At that moment all of the 10 men who were police offers got electrocuted by the deadly bolts of thunder that Emily released within a second.

She laughed in amusement as all of them shrieked in pain.

Then, she walked away.

"Is this really worth your time?" She heard the voice of her fellow assassin.

"It is." She said simply. "My sister died three days ago. This is my way of mourning for her."