FROST

Djacc stared at the mess Frost made of his house.

Everything was frozen and some of the glass shattered. His parents stood on one side looking terrified.

"What the actual fuck?" He grumbled as he moved around.

He took off his gloves and absorbed the ice until everything was back to its warm state. The parents looked at him confused and he decided it would be best not to make eye contact. "Your son will be in my hands from now on." He said in a cold tone.

"Please." The woman said. "Keep him safe." The man nods as he wrapped his arms around his wife. "Keep Frost safe."

"I will try my best." Djacc bows before leaving. "Till we meet again."

Djacc didn't look back. He always didn't.

He did not want to see crying faces that would make him pity.

By now the only question on his mind was 'What is that kid?'

Meanwhile, Frost was training his powers on the water that was shooting out of the ground out in Djacc's yard.

This was harder than he thought.

Djacc must've been back by now but, he still wasn't planning to stop training.

He was getting annoyed.

Djacc kept telling him that he would get better soon.

His annoyance got the best of him and he froze the entire courtyard.

He stared in shock at the sight

He stared in shock at the sight. He just froze everything.

"Impressive." He turned around to see Djacc leaning against the wall. "Your skills are very impressive. Although it needs a lot of work."

"Thank you...." Frost said.

"You're welcome." Djacc said. "I have decided to give you a challenge. Try making this."

He took off his gloves and used his powers to make an ice flower.

Frost looked at the flower in confusion

Frost looked at the flower in confusion. "That?"

"Yes." Djacc said patting him. "Good luck." He said then he left.